Chapter 27

A couple days later

"I promise I'll tell you everything, just let me go." The figure pulls him up by the neck to its red eyes. The other hand is placed on his shoulder.

"Good, then talk." It's anger still shows.

"Here, they're situated in a bar in Kamino On XXX street. Now please let me go." He pleads to the figure.

"What about their Nomu factory?" It's voice comes out gruff. "I'm not stupid enough to believe that they'll keep their factory and main base in the same place."

"Somewhere further uptown. I think it's on XXX street, a big abandoned building.." Tears start to sting his eyes. "Will you please let me go now! I swear it's all I know!"

"If it's wrong, I'll dislocate the other one."

"Wha-" before can continue his shoulder was pushed roughly out of place, causing him to scream again. He's dropped to the ground and left there as the figure walks away.

8th July 2250, three days before the events.

My eyes stared blankly at the wall ahead of me.

How could I mess up so much, I failed.

I continue to blank out until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up and see the doctor looking at me.

"Is everything ok? I've been trying to talk with you but you've been spaced out since I came in here." I stare blankly at him and give a quick apology bofore letting him continue.

"As I said, physically your fine. No harm done except for some bruises which I'm told is from training, same with the tearing around your knuckles." He takes a seat next to me. "However, just because you are fine physically doesn't mean your fine mentally. Some of your classmates told me that you were rather close to her. The person they took." He seems to hesitate as he talks. "Just remember that there is still people still love and care for you, and I'm sure it won't be long until they get her back." He places a reassuring hand on my shoulder as he starts to walk out.

I move out the hospital and take a seat on one of the benches. I slouch down and look up to the sky.

How could I let this happen?

My eyes remain unchanged as a small tear makes its way down my cheek.

"Izuku." A voice reaches out to me. Almost hesitating. "I- I'm." I look over to see Katsuki. "I'm sorry."

I run towards him and see him flinch slightly as I wrap my arms around him, squeezing him with all my might.

"I failed, I failed her." My voice stumbles. "I was soo close, but I still failed." My legs start to give out as my tears stain his jacket. I feel his arms wrap around me, giving me support.

"I'm sorry Izuku." Guilt washes over his voice. "I should've been there, with you."

"Don't." I stop him. "Don't blame yourself, I gave you orders, and you listened to them, as you should have." I grab the back of his head, bringing him closer to me. "You're like a brother to me Katsuki, I nor the class could ever blame you for something like this."

"Don't worry Izuku, I'm sure the heroes will find her soon." I give a small nod and turn away.

If only I could believe that statement.

"Thanks Katsuki. I need to make a phone call, don't worry, I'll be quick."

After a thorough investigation, no one has found any kind of leads as to where they have been hiding out. Yaoyorozu had an encounter with a Nomu but she was unconscious when it left so no one knows where it went off to.