Chapter 50

TW: this chapter will contain some gore near the end of the chapter. Be warned.

19th December 2250

"This is it everyone." I speak through the mic attached to my mask. "This is the fight we've all been preparing for. Some of us might not make it to the end of this battle. Should any of you fall, fall with dignity and honour. Make death proud to take you in his arms and the living will carry you're memory to victory. But This is not a day where heroes fall, a day where we fail. No, this is a day where heroes pushed forward for a better future. This is a day where people united together to form an alliance against a threat, for a better future." I take a deep breath as I look over the heroes focusing on me. "Should our paths cease to cross once more, I wish each of you good luck. But remember this, right now, none of you're backgrounds matter, we are heroes, and we will protect our future!" I raise my fist in the air and turn my back to every one. "Today is the day that the League of Villains fall! Let's go!"

And so the charge began. Endeavour stood close to my side as we led the heroes into the hospital. We barge through the door and begin our search for the doctor, checking every corner and creak for his whereabouts. I turn around one final corner and there he was, Unexpectedly checking through some reports. Endeavour rushes up to him and grabs him by the back of his lab coat.

"So you're the one. The man behind the Nomus... and All for One's right hand man." Endeavour gives the man a fierce glare making him shake in his boots. "The devils minion huh? You're finished!" I see parts of his skin and clothing turn to goop so I turn around trying to see the source and find Aizawa using his quirk on him.

"It's not the doctor, it's one of Twice's clones." As I finish the doctor seemingly turns to mud. Once we collected our senses a buzz went through our comms.

"Everyone. We've found an entrance." A heroes voice speaks through, Hops. "It's near the south side next to the emergency care unit." I look around to everyone and shout out.

"You heard her, let's go!" We pick up the pace through the hospital in a jog and soon find the entrance. A purple light shone through the entrance as we walked through. We all hear a shriek causing us to start running to the source.

Once we found the source we found Rumi and her work study 'Hops' fighting off against multiple Nomus. Hops was missing an arm and it looked recent, likely the shriek we heard earlier. We dive towards them and take care of any Nomu as swiftly as possible and move away slightly. Endeavour cauterises hops' wound while Rumi speaks to us.

"It's that pod in the middle." She points to a tall pod of purple light in the middle. "My instincts are screaming at me to not wake it up. It's that one." I give her a small nod and turn to the other heroes surrounding me.

"Everyone, create a path through the Nomu to that pod." I point to the same one as Rumi and use my spare hand to reach into my belt and pull out a few small metallic balls. I place these objects in my left hand and grip the sheath of my blade using my right.

We charge. Endeavour had his flames trying to keep as many as far away as possible while Rumi would kill any that managed to get pass him. Aizawa was by my side, erasing the quirks of any the managed to pass by both of them. This allowed me to swiftly kill any left overs and make my way to the pod.

Once I was close enough I throw my hand forward, the objects falling to the base of the pod. I feel over a small button on my glove and push down, watching as the pod gets destroyed. Each device let out a concussive blast, the same that helped me escape the hospital with All Might. Cracks form from the bottom up and soon it collapsed under its own weight. Liquid splashed onto everyone and pushed us all back. I brace my arms ahead of me and push back against the liquid. When it was over I moved my arms down and looked.

What next?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara