Chapter 33

2nd July 2250

"How's the progress on the students." Aizawa looks over to see All Might in his skinny form with one of his arms in a cast.

"There have been students that have been trying to perfect a single skill and have finally solidified their styles." He says looking up to Tokoyami, who has dark shadow covering his body. "And there are those that are already trying to create multiple moves." He looks over to Katsuki to see him shouting in delight. The concrete wall in front of him had a perfect circle cut through it.

As Aizawa explains the student's progress they fail to notice the concrete from Katsuki's shot had started to crack, falling under the pressure. After a few seconds it breaks off and bounces off separate pillars, heading straight for All Might. Katsuki shouts out to them while Aizawa starts to move closer to him to move him out the way but he'll be too late. All Might looks up to the concrete in worry until something out the corner of his eye calms him. Several pellets of concrete slam into it one spot, driving through it like a drill. With it now weakened even further it collapses under itself into many more fragments, too small for any real damage.

All Might and Aizawa watches as the fragments bounce of him and look over to see me with my staff at the ready.

"You alright All Might?" I come closer to him, assessing any damage.

"Yeah, that's a second time you've helped save me." He lets out a small chuckle.

I look up to Katsuki and give him a small thumbs up and watch as he retreats back to training.

"Good job Izuku." I turn to Aizawa and give him a small thanks at the praise.

"Hey!" I turn to see Vlad King with 1B at the entrance. "It's 1B's time in the facility, get out!"

Aizawa sighs as he says,

"We still have another 10 minutes before we leave. My class needs as much as yours does."

I zone out as Monama starts arguing with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"I'm finished here, I don't think I can progress any further in 10 minutes so I'm going to get changed." I start to walk out without letting Aizawa respond.

"Hey! How'd they let a vigilante stay at this school anyway?" I turn to see Monama whining again. Before I respond Aizawa beats me to it.

"We let him stay since we already knew he was a vigilante." Vlad looks shocked along with some other staff. I guess they haven't been completely informed about my situation. "That same vigilante fed us information about the league before the school year even started and even warned us of their existence before we knew." Monama starts to shrink slightly. "We let him stay because he prevented what could've been fatal injuries, or maybe even death."

I start walking again and make my way to the changing rooms and once my suit was packed away I make my way to the support department. Even after all this time I haven't bothered to retrieve my mask, I figured I'd let them take their time. I also gave them the hood to the suit for any kind of attachments for the mask. And with Mei working on it, I was hoping that more time would mean less chance of explosion when using it.

I knock on the door slightly and peer open to see both Powerloader and Mei working at separate benches. I see Powerloader's head turn towards me and start speaking.

"Ah, Izuku. You here for the mask?" I give a small nod. "You could've collected it earlier but It gave us time to refine it better. The only major thing is that it allows you to fold it so it can fit into your pocket. Don't worry though, we've made sure that there won't be any kind of gap for gas to enter from." He points to the following buttons as I grab it and fold it into my pocket as a test before pulling it back out and inspecting it. I give him a small thanks as he continues. "We were also looking at how to attach it to your suit and we figured a magnet would give a tight enough seal to stop any gas from entering so we added a thin magnet for the mask to attach onto it. However, if you don't want to use the magnet or your not wearing the suit, you can add this strap to the correct compartment which will go around your head. There will also be an extra seal that wraps around the magnet when this button is pressed." He shows a small button on the side and when he presses it the edges expand and a separate seal extends out.