Chapter 25

TW: some slight gore at the beginning

A couple week later

"I've already told you, it's conf-" He lets out a scream as his wrist breaks. The figure goes over to grab his over wrist before saying,

"A human adult has around two hundred and six bones in their body, how many will I have to break to get what I want?" It applied pressure to Giran's wrist and after a few seconds of silent a snap echoes through the room, causing him to scream.

"Argh! what the hell!" The figure reaches further up his arm and applies a small amount of pressure.

"Being silent won't work, so if you don't start talking, it'll be your legs next." It's eyes glare into his as he speaks. "So talk!"

7th July 2250

My hands were placed on my knees as I keep breathing. I kept huffing until I see a fist come towards me. I move slightly back and jab my fist into a pressure point on their bicep and watch as he grunts in pain. I go for another jab to their stomach and watch as their body seemingly stretches sideways, dodging the punch. As he goes back into place he uses the momentum to swing his leg towards me. I jump back and catch my breath.

"Come on kid!" He shouts. "Show me what you got!" I look towards him. Tiger, one of the pussy cats. He was the definition of muscle man, kind of like All Might, however, tiger wore similar clothes to the other cats, along with what I think is makeup.

He charges towards me again. When he gets halfway I move my right leg just infront and bend down slightly. I burst forward in a show of speed, catching him off guard. I place a fist in his gut before he can dodge, he lifts slightly in the air and I follow up with a round house kick to his head. As he hits the ground he shouts,

"Swap!"

I look over to Aizawa and see him charging at me. I curse under my breath and prepare.

They have been doing this for close to an hour, fighting me non-stop and switching whenever I'm close to finishing them. If they yelled the word 'swap' I would swap who I was fighting.

The whole point of this exercise was that I would be fighting nonstop, while they had breaks between fights.

I was dripping with sweat at the continued onslaught of attacks, only able to catch my breath when they backed off.

After another half hour they start to lose their breath while I'm just hanging on. I'm taking a few more hits and sporting a few bruises.

Before one would start charging I focused all my attention on them, I would ignore any sweat dripping down my nose, any animals that enter my vision, any classmates who rolled into our area. Nothing would break my focus.

It got to the point where I would move based on instinct alone, a technique that allowed me to focus less on my physical state and more on what was in front of me.

After another hour they were sweating just as much as I was, but I was close to collapsing. I know I go out every night but I always have a small few minutes in between fights and I'm never fighting for almost two and a half hours straight.

Every part of my body ached, screaming at me for a moment of rest.

"That's enough!" Tiger shouts out. I let my legs collapse as I sit on the ground, grabbing a towel that was thrown at me and wipe away any sweat on my face.

I see Kota run up towards me, giving my a wide grin as he approaches.

"Woah, are you sure your quirkless?" I let out a chuckle and assure him I am.