muggle herbs

CLEODORA SINCLAIR

"Train rides are such a bore" Onyx sighed "Like when has someone ever been on a train and had a grand time?"

"Total snooze fest" I mumbled.

"You know there was this one time, where I was on the train with Luna," Lorenzo smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jealous, Sinclair?" Lorenzo said, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't flatter yourself." I scoffed.

"You've always adored me, Sinclair."

"You've always been a dick, Berkshire."

"Get a roo-hoom" Onyx whined, saying 'room' in a sing-song voice. Onyx fixed her lipgloss as the whole compartment complied with silence.

"What?" Onyx looked up from her miniature make up mirror and closing it ,making a loud sound.

"I don't think t-they like each other, we s-shouldn't make feel uncomfortable..." Lucille Stuttered.

"You make me uncomfortable, Lucille. Shut up." This voice came from a foul creature. Malfoy. I hated Malfoy a little more than Berkshit. Nothing personal, but i didn't like the way he talked or his personality or his hair or the way his face looks.

"Shush mate, you're embarrassing yourself." Blaise answered, Blaise was Onyx's boyfriend. Though she fails to admit it

"Whatever, I got some muggle herbs from this dealer, gets you high or some shit. You guys in for tonight?" Lorenzo said, what an idiot.

"Me and Cleo are in," Onyx said, answering for the both of us.

"wha-," I started, before I got rudely interrupted.

"Everyone has to come, I just asked to be polite" Lorenzo smiled.

I decided to keep my mouth shut about correcting him about the muggle herb thing, it just sounded so funny when he says it.

"The herb looks like a small proportion , how will we each have an equal eating amount?"
Onyx asked.

"You don't eat it, dimwit. You smoke it." Lorenzo replied, saying it like he was a professional at it.

"Okay CEO!" Lucille laughed, as everyone went silent.

"Hahaa- haha!" Onyx started to laugh, practically forcing everyone else to start laughing.

"You're a funny one, love." Lorenzo said locking eyes with Lucille.

- - -

We arrived at hogwarts. I could speak for all of us when I say, we were hungry.

"I could eat anything!" I whined.

"Anything?" Lorenzo smirked. How annoying.

As we waited for the 1st years to get sorted, occasionally cheering everytime someone got sorted into Slytherin, I was shooting Pansy Parkinson nasty looks. You see, in the holidays, she and Draco have been having problems and she thinks I have something to do with it!

The first years were finally sorted, I remember when I was sorted back in first year. I wanted to be a Slytherin, Scratch that, my family wanted me to be a Slytherin. I wanted to be a Gryffindor. But legacies I guess.
- -

"You know," Onyx said, stuffing peas in her mouth " I can totally see Cleo and Lorenzo as couple, like enemies to lovers. right?"

"You've got a point there." Blaise replied in agreement.

"They need to cut the shit, its clear to see that they are in love with each-other!" Draco sighed.

"ha-," That was all I managed to say before I got cut off by a familiar voice.