love spells

Cleodora Sinclair

I was sat in the common room with Onyx, Blaise and Lorenzo. It was out free period, mine and Lorenzo's time table is exactly the same. Which wasn't really convenient. Now that Lorenzo had smelt me in his amortentia, this life could actually be fun.

"I'm gonna go take a nap," Onyx said, fake yawning. "Blaise, walk me?" I'm not dumb. This was obviously an excuse to have un disturbed sex.

Blaise nodded and followed behind her, Onyx turned around and shot a wink at me. Leaving me alone in the common room with my worst enemy . This may seem nice of Onyx to do. But it was hell.

"We need to talk." I say sternly.

"About?" He says sassily.

"Don't give me sass Berkshire, you know what we need to talk about." He just looks at me and doesn't say anything.

"I don't know what you're talking about. " he says sternly.

"Really, so are we going to act like this? Like we didn't smell each other in the amortentia?," I asked.

"Yes, we are because I hate you and you hate me, that's just how it works." He replies.

"Yes, I do hate you Berkshire. Because you're a fucking cunt!" I half yelled.

"Fuck you, Sinclair," He spits out.

"No thank you, I'd rather fuck Draco." Our faces were close, an angry tension lingering in the room.

"Then do it, see how many fucks I give." He says in an angered tone. He storms out of the common room.

How immature.

two can play that game, Berkshire.

I walk into the great hall, looking for Onyx so I could talk to her about my encounter. I see Lorenzo talking with a girl, not looking interested, thats until he saw me. We met eyes and he suddenly grabbed the girls chin and kissed her softly. Poor thing.

I go to Onyx and just like that the lunch bell rings, strange.

It was Lunch time and Lorenzo was chewing loudly, this got on my nerves alot. Plus, he had to sit next to me, so it was even more annoying when Enzo turned into a whole pig.

"Could you stop fucking chewing with your mouth open?" Onyx snapped at Lorenzo.

"Literally, its gross." I added

He went up close to my face and chewed louder causing me to push his face away. "You're a pig, Lorenzo."

I looked at Onyx.

"So how are you and Blaise?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"We're alright, but the real question is why aren't you and Lorenzo shagging already?"

"absolutely not. So what if we smelled each other in the Amortentia? We're both getting older and he isn't ugly! not at all but that doesn't mean it has to mean anything."

"I can hear you." The brunette spoke.

Silence!" Dumbledore yelled, making the whole room go deafeningly quiet. "We have a new student, and we are here today for his sorting." So glad Dumbledore silenced Berkshire.

"Please welcome our new student," Dumbledore continued "Mattheo Riddle!" A look of panic had struck Lorenzo's face. Lorenzo scared? No way. The room filled with chatter. "Silence!" Dumbledore yelled again, is that his phrase or something. "Let the sorting begin!"

I had zoned out for most of it, until the end. I couldn't care less. Plus, it was pretty obvious what house he'd be sorted into, he's a Riddle for fucks sake.

"Slytherin!" The sorting hat yelled, big surprise there.

I studied Berkshire's face, still full of shock and anger. Clenched jaw, narrowed eyes. I'm assuming they know each other. This is perfect, if he wants to play games, then so be it.

I saw the new guy walking up to Lorenzo, him still angered.

"Lorenzo." Mattheo said with a stern look on his face.

"Riddle." Lorenzo did the same.

"Get a room." I retorted, it was a joke if  only they had understood that. This sentence caused them both to directly look at me.

"She your girlfriend?" Mattheo asks, I put a disgusted look on my face.

"You must be idiotic," I said. Well he must! Who would look at Berkshire and I and go, 'aww couple goals'.

"I'm assuming you don't know who I am," He replied.

"Nor do I care." This lead Enzo to put his hand on my leg, if this is a sign of jealousy - i'm all for it.

"Riddle, Mattheo Riddle." Mattheo says, putting his hand out for me to shake. Enzo Squeezed my leg, indicating that I shouldn't shake his hand. But fuck it. I shook the boys hand. This made Lorenzo furious, he deserves it. His grip on my thigh got even tighter.

"I'm not scared of you." I scoffed, because I wasn't. People only fear his dad, the same people didn't know he existed since today, so tell me, whats so scary? "After all why would I be scared of one of Voldemort's slaves?"

"Watch your fucking mouth."

"Did that come out of your own mouth or did your father make you say it?"

Mattheo curled his fist into a ball but,before he could speak, Lorenzo interrupted.

"Cmon, let's go." He stated

"No i wanna stay."

"It wasn't a fucking question." He said through gritted teeth.

"Let the girl stay," Mattheo says- fist still clenched. "She must be terribly ill."

"Get up, now." Lorenzo spoke.

"No. I want to get to know the new boy."

Berkshire scoffed and dragged my arm, forcing me out of the great hall.

Once we reached the corridors, I was interrogated.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Sinclair?" Lorenzo asked, running his hands through his hair, "I always knew you were a fucking slut but I didn't know you were that fucking desperate."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means that you would bend over for anyone who asks you to." Lorenzo stated, getting closer to me with every word. I quickly pushed him off, he stumbled backwards but quickly caught himself.

"So I cant even fucking talk to a guy without being called a slut? Whilst you fuck every girl you can get your hands on. Makes a lot of fucking sense, Berkshire." I spat.

"That's different."

"You know what you are Lorenzo," I started. "You are a hypocrite and you will never find love cause you're always fucking slagging around."

Lorenzo slammed me back into a wall, my head spinning.

"You should really watch your fucking mouth." Lorenzo gritted, his hand finding a way across my neck. "No one will ever love you, you are a toy people use for entertainment, I take back calling you a slut,  you're just some virgin."

"Let go of me."

"What. Are you crying? How fucking pathetic."
No, Berkshire. i wasn't fucking crying.

I gulped hard, and used all my strength to push him off.
He fell back into the wall.

"I could choose to fuck half the castle," I say coldly, "And it would still be no one's business but my own. So you can keep your comments about my sex life to yourself. And don't even try to make me feel bad or guilty about whoever I talk to when you're going around shagging half of the girls in our year!"

-
This chapter was so shit, sorry.

wc- 1071