serial killer

baby im a sociopath,
sweet serial killer.

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

Why would Sinclair choose to do this? How could she dismantle something so important to me? While many might assume it's my ego that matters most, it's actually my pride.

She disrupted it all by engaging with Mattheo, radiating smiles and laughter around him. It is her fault.

What does Mattheo possess that I may lack? I have the capacity to treat her with utmost respect, and I possess all the qualities anyone would desire. I've been granted everything a typical person would yearn for. Why then, can't I simply just have her?

Did she think I wasn't good in bed? Oh please. No one would ever think that.

A quiet unease began to creep into my thoughts, like an invisible shadow that wouldn't go away. It started with a sense of comparison, a feeling that something precious was slipping through my fingers. As time passed, this unease transformed into a relentless ache, a persistent itch in the back of my mind.

Is this perhaps a pang of jealousy gnawing at me?

It might just be envy or perhaps my frustration at not obtaining what I desire. Nevertheless, it's clear that Mattheo's intentions aren't genuine; he's merely exploiting her. Rarely have I encountered such resistance in obtaining my desires.

The night of the party, I only touched her. Only for the necklace, Which has lost its value as she is now wearing it on her neck. Every. Single. Day.

I wonder what Mattheo said to her. What lie he came up with to make her wear it.

We used to be friends, me and Sinclair of course me and Mattheo have never gotten along, She used to like me, platonically I assume, I started being rude to her out of the random.

But. Riddle will never stop me from what I want. What I crave.

CLEODORA SINCLAIR

The room simmered with a volatile mix of jealousy and confusion as I confronted Lucille about her tryst with Lorenzo. Onyx's eyes darted from me to Lucille, her demand for an explanation palpable.

Lucille, sensing the rising tension, adopted a nonchalant tone. "Oh, yeah. I was gonna tell you. I was just a bit... busy."

Onyx wasn't buying it, her voice firm as she reprimanded Lucille. "Busy? Lucille, we are your best friends. This is something you tell us, instantly."

I couldn't resist adding to the drama, feigning indifference as I continued the charade. "Like... I don't care that you slept with him," I lied, my words laced with a deceptive coolness. "But I had to find out about my best friend's sex life from Mattheo Riddle..." My mention of Mattheo's name was a calculated ploy to stoke guilt within Lucille for not sharing her secret sooner, a manipulation that added fuel to the brewing emotional turmoil.

I wanted her to feel bad.

Lucille's remorse was palpable as she realized the gravity of her omission. Her eyes filled with genuine regret as she spoke, "Oh Merlin. This sounds terrible. I am so, so sorry, guys. I should've told you before it even happened."