babydoll

I CANT MOVE ON BABY DOLL, WAITIN' ON CALLS.

Cleodora Sinclair,

Everyone was gathered in the Great Hall to listen to another one of Dumbledore's speeches. The entire room was filled of whispers and chatter, and the night sky showed in through the tall, glass windows, replicating the delicate patterns of the uniquely made windows upon the walls.

I couldn't care what Dumbledore had to say, his speeches were all the same. I stared at the empty seat next to Lucille, wondering where he could be.

Dumbledore clasped his hands together as he finished his speech. I quickly turned to Lucille, I assumed she would have an answer to my question as Lorenzo and Lucille were accused of being a couple for the whole of 5th year.

"Have you seen Lorenzo?" I asked, causing a chuckle to escape Onyx's lips.

"No," Luc replied, raising her eyebrows. "Why?"

" Just curious."

"Mhm, curious for what reason?" Onyx asked, stabbing his fork into a potato.

"Same reason why'd you would be curious if lucille wasn't here."

"But Lucille is here! Silly." Onyx laughed.

I roll my eyes at her stupidity.
"shit."

Shit.Shit.SHIT.

I completely forgot Lorenzo told me to meet him somewhere at 6.

Now.. where did he tell me to meet him?

"What is it?" Onyx says, concerned.

"Uh- nothing."

It was 5:55pm. I had plenty of time to get my self together.

"Actually.. its not nothing." I say, thinking of a sob story.

"What- What is it, you can tell us anything!" Lucille reinsured.

"Sorry, I c-cant." I choked out. "I-im just gonna g-go.."

I quickly grab my bag from under the table and walk to the doors of the great hall. Desperately trying to find a clock of some sort to tell the time.
I begin to walk to the dungeons ,the Slytherin common room, I remember when I first got sorted. I hated it.

My family comes from a long line of Gryffindors. Imagine how gutted my family was to hear that their only daughter was sorted into Slytherin, The House of Murderers as they call it.

I make my way to the common room and whisper the password. "Pureblood."

The door swings open as a cold breeze hits my face. I look around the empty common room.

Surely its six by now. Where is he?

Maybe he's in his dorm. I guess i'll have to find out.

i I make my way up the stairs and creep towards the boys dormitory's. The boy's dormitory reeked of sweat,weed and... fish?

As soon as I get close enough to Lorenzo's dorm I hear muffled moans.