intoxicated

Lorenzo Berkshire

who has a face like cleo does?

who has a voice like cleo does?

I couldn't sleep all night. I was keeping myself awake. Forcing myself to. All because of her.
The girl I hate the most, Cleodora Sinclair.

Why did I sleep in her bed?! idiotic of me. 'oh no, please don't leave me, or else ill cry.' Honestly, how desperate could I sound! I'll never forgive myself for letting her see me so vulnerable. Shes disgusting.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and checked the time, 5:34am. I might as-well not go to sleep at all because even if i magically do, ill have to wake up in he middle of a dream. Which isn't pleasant. Like at all.

I finally got completely out of my bed and decided to write a letter to somebody.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫,
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝟖𝐩𝐦.
𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝐋𝐁

It was short. I wasn't gonna waste my time writing a heartfelt letter to a pathetic Sinclair.
I passed it to my owl and had the letter sent right away. She should be awake, thinking of me of course, I usually have that effect on women.

Cleodora Sinclair

I was fast asleep. I was oddly tired the day before. As I was saying, I was asleep until I heard something banging at my window. I woke up to see a brown feathered owl, a letter in its beak. I opened the window and it 'gently' placed the scented envelope in my hands. I recognised the scent almost immediately.

It was Lorenzo. Telling me to meet him at the common room. Wonder why?

It was 6am now, Perfect timing. What an amazing morning call!

I brushed my hair and did some light blush. I tied my hair up and put on my clothes, I had to wait for Onyx to wake up so I stuck my head into a book whilst I waited.

I was very inpatient, not to mention that I HATED the book I was reading. I lifted my book and threw it at Onyx, don't worry it was a paperback.

"What the fuck?!" She said, recoiling.

"Time for school," I smiled.

"Whats got you in a smily mood?"

"Can I not just wake up and be in a natural happy mood?" I sighed.

"No," Onyx stated. "I know why you're happy, Lorenzo wrote to you!" Sometimes I wonder if she works with the police. Well, either that or she was never really asleep, I should've knewn when she wasn't snoring.

"No!" I said defensively, Onyx gave me an are you sure look. "Yes, he did but thats not why i'm h-,"

"I don't need to hear more."

I rolled my eyes and Onyx changed into the uniform. Lets just say, Onyx grew out of her uniform fast, Blaise is in for a treat. Lucille was still sick from yesterday so she wasn't gonna attend lessons.

Onyx and I made our way down to the great hall.We saw Draco and his groupies. Lorenzo looked tired today, I noticed his posture.

We made our way to them and Onyx sat next to Blaise , he admired her. Young love. I sat in-front of Lorenzo.

"You look like hell." I said to the messy brunette sat infront of me.

"does that mean you think of me as hot?" He replied, smirking a little.