jealousy, jealousy.

If he's a serial killer then whats the worse
that can happen to a girl who's already
hurt

CLEODORA SINCLAIR

Yesterday, some guy from Hufflepuff asked me to go to hogsmeade with him. Im like crazy bored so I accepted.

Should I be doing this? Should I be going to hogsmeade with some guy I dont knows name?

I took a deep breath and began to get changed.

" You know." Onyx pauses, "you still haven't told me how this happened."

"Um, I felt bad or something, I just felt bored." I said, applying another layer of lipgloss.

"Mhm."

As I finished getting ready, A brown owl came flying through my open window.

It handed me a note, a note which made my mood change as soon as I read it.

"Dear Cleodora Sinclair,
Something came up and I cant go to hogsmeade anymore.

Kind regards,
HW"

"well, I guess im not going to hogsmeade anymore." I sighed.

"He cancelled?!" Onyx exclaimed.

I nod.

"You know what." Onyx started, "Don't get changed, you and I are going to hogsmeade."

Onyx always knew how to cheer me up.

We had arrived in hogsmeade.

There's nothing that we are looking for in particular, but it's fun to giggle over belladonna and toadspawn mixtures that are meant to cure warts.

Next, Onyx and I, decide to go get drinks. We enter the three broomsticks and Onyx orders two butterbeers with extra foam.

We turn around to see a familiar brunette, practically eating a girls face whole.
Is this what came up?
Is this what he's doing instead of coming here with me?

I didnt recognise the girl, but I could tell she was someone from the year below.

"Cleo. What a pleasant surprise!" A voice called from behind me, making me jump backwards.

Hunters here too?

"Hi, Hunter." I spoke calmly.

"Hey." He smirked, "heard you wanted to talk to me."

I looked back again to see Lorenzo still passionately making out with that girl.

"are you seriously jealous?" Waldorf asks, "Dont be. That girls just a bet."

A bet?
Am I a bet too?

"Yes." I cleared my throat, "Yes, I did want to talk to you."

"How about we go someplace else?"

"hm?"

"Theres an alley behind here, it wont be long, come."

I did as he said and followed him towards an abandoned alleyway.

Hunters lips surprisingly crash on to mine.

I push him off.

"I wanted to talk."

"you're serious." He questioned

"why else would I say 'i want to talk',"

"Cmon. Lets make Lorenzo mad, I love revenge."
He replies.

I was hesitant at first but my lips crash on to Hunters.

Hunter kisses like he's got something to prove — his mouth is firm and unyielding against mine, and his teeth nip lightly at my lips in a way that sends a shiver rippling down my spine. As I release a gasp into his mouth, his hands grip at my waist and haul me closer to him until we're pressed tight together from head to toe.

It feels like the world is spinning, and then suddenly I find myself pressed up against the wall, my arms wind around Hunter's neck and I press up on the tips of my toes to kiss him deeper. I bite at his lower lip, causing him to let out a soft moan. His hand on my waist tightens compulsively, as though he wants to pull me even closer .

He begins to move his lips down, leaving dark marks all over my neck. He pulls away and smirks.

Though it had been him who had proposed this ridiculous idea, he looks a little dumbfounded as he runs his tongue gently over his lower lip. His mouth is wet and swollen, do i look the same as he does?

"Lets go back. Onyx is waiting for you," Hunter stated.

We make our way back to the three broomsticks just to see Onyx and Lorenzo sitting at the same table, across from eachother.

Onyx immediately sees me with Hunter and smiles.

"Cleo!" She waves.

I sit next to her whilst Hunter seats himself next to Berkshire, whom doesn't move his eyes from his lap.

I drink the butter beer Onyx had saved for me.

Lorenzo looks up from his lap and looks directly at my neck, at Hunter and then at my neck again . Shit.

"Guess you are a slut after all." He says, his tone being expressionless but the look on his face explained it all. Anger.

"Dont call her that." Onyx said, from next to me.

Lorenzo rolls his eyes and leaves.

-

The next couple of days at hogwarts were strange.

Theodore Nott had turned into a complete dickhead, he began to hang out with people like Hunter.

"How's my girl" Theo came and put his hands on my shoulder.

"I'm not speaking to you until you fix yourself." i said pushing his hands off my shoulder.

"I like my bitches hard to get" He blew me a kiss before walking away.

"What the fuck is up with him?" Onyx asked resulting to me shrugging my shoulders.

We both walked to our next class. Potions.

They all tried to find seats next to each other but the class filled up quickly

"Hey Sinclair, there's a seat right here" Hunter said, patting his lap.

"Ms. Sinclair come sit next to Mr. Berkshire " Slughorn stated.

Lorenzo was mad at me. He didnt look up.

"Turn to your partners you have sixty minutes" Slughorn announced.

Lorenzo turns to look at me, "Meet me in my room at 6, if you don't show up it'll cost you"