hoax

because you're just a man,
its just what you do.

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

I reclined on the bed, yearning for physical connection and the warmth of affection, all of which I longed for from her.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips, fully aware of the impact my words had on her. Perhaps it was a falsehood, perhaps it was genuine. I remained uncertain.

All I can ascertain is that she fell for it, and it was a moment of her vulnerability.

"What's so amusing?" Theodore quips with a laugh. "Did Malfoy's punches rattle you a bit, yeh?"

"Shut up, Nott," I retort, a hint of amusement in my tone.

I found myself in Theodore's dorm; it was quite clear I couldn't return to my own. Draco was still pissed.

Well, at least I managed to get a kiss from Sinclair in the end.

"Oh, just tell me, you tosser," Theodore scoffs.

"Alright, alright. You're the only 'friend' I trust right now, especially with Blaise's head up Draco's arse," I say, an annoyed expression forming. "Sinclair and I shared a kiss. I think she's head over heels for me."

Theodore's smile fades. "And do you have any feelings for her?"

"Come on, Theo, you know me. I'm a Berkshire, and she's just a Sinclair," I laugh. "But... I've desired her touch for a while."

A smirk starts to creep back onto Theodore's face.

"I'm willing to bet that by tomorrow, she'll be wrapped around my muscular arm," I jest.

"Muscular, huh?" Theodore chuckles. "How much are you willing to bet?"

"Mate-," I start to say.

"What's the matter? Scared?" Nott interrupts with a grin.

"20 galleons, don't want to harm your pockets too much." I say, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, I'm sure my pockets will suffice." He says in reply.

-

CLEODORA SINCLAIR

I was smiling. I was happy. I wanted to jump up and down continuously , obviously I couldn't tell Lucille. Not even Onyx could know. They hated
Enzo.

Stomach full of butterflies, my cheeks began to turn red.

"What's got you all happy?" Onyx inquires with a mischievous grin, leaning in. "Did Lucille fucking the same guy you were with shake you up a bit?"

I chuckle and playfully protest, "Stop, Onyx."

"Come on, Cleo. Spill it!" Onyx urges, her curiosity piqued.

I take a deep breath, realizing it's time to share. "Lorenzo and I... we kissed," I admit, watching the astonishment on her face. "But, before you say anything, it wasn't just a sexual kiss. I felt a real connection."