Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot

Gigi <3

I stretch as my eyes come into focus. I yawn and look up at the ceiling. Wait. What? I sit up and survey the room. 

It was very bright and white, with long pale green curtains draped around a gorgeous balcony. The bed I was currently sitting on was white, with a fluffy blanket dumped on the floor along with a dozen pillows. Above me was a huge chandelier with triangle lights. Behind me was a beautiful headboard with intricate gold lines carved into the soft white leather. Mirrors and side tables made of marble sat next to the bed, with a gold lamp to top it off. I frown and that's when I notice a figure next to me in the bed. Woah. 

WOAH. 

What exactly happened last night? This was so weird. All I remember was seeing Caleb and kissing Ash's neck. After that, it was all a blur. Sh*t. I turn back to the figure and bite my lip, keeping me from cursing out loud. 

So I did it in my head instead.

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS, GOD KILL ME NOW. Frick my life, I want to die now. Who the hell is in this bed? Mother Mary Jesus Godmother of Satan. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. F*ck me in the ass with a cactus. Swallow a bat and spit out a cave. What the hell was going on?

I mentally whine, and scold myself, freaking out. I decide to flip the blanket up because whoever this was, they were asleep. I hear the little snores. I grab the edge of the very soft comforter and rip it off like a bandaid. 

I almost laugh hysterically when I see it was Maia. I sigh in relief. She was sleeping soundly, like a baby, curled up in a ball, her hair a mess, and her little snores adorable.

Scratch that, not adorable. Just annoying. 

I slap her arm hard, and doing just what I predicted, she didn't wake up but shut up. The snoring stopped. I grin hugely. Haha, Maia. 

I carefully step out of bed and nearly topple over. My head was pumping furiously and I was so dizzy. I open the tall white door in front of me and step into a glorious hallway. There were doors lined up and down the hallway, with mirrors and grand frames showcasing beautiful artwork. I have been to fancy hotels and nice houses before, but this one was the next level.

The aura was fancy and cold, yet inviting. You wanted to see the whole house and explore each fabulous room, one by one.

I spot a staircase at the end of the hallway, so I walk down and see a huge living room in white, with big arty-looking couches and a clear glass coffee table. Not a hair out of place. There is no one here though, so I continue my hunt and walk past the living room into the kitchen.

The first thing I see is a very shirtless Ash, sitting on the kitchen counter, his back to me. He hasn't noticed I was here, so I decided to check it out.

I mean the kitchen, not the gorgeous panels of muscle rippling in his back as he eats his cereal.

The kitchen was massive, with white crystal tiles on the wall and an invisible fridge that blended into the shiny white cupboards. There were clear stools to match the coffee table in the living room, and no one was sitting on them. So, as a joke I silently pull out a stool and sit on it, causing a little noise, and Ash's head whips around.

"Well, well, well, look who's awake." He smirks as I try not to blush when he turns his whole body to me, revealing his very delicious body.

"Did I scare you?" I grin.

"With that face of yours? Of course. You look like a zombie."

Gee, thanks.

"Hey, I can be sneaky when I want to. And I only look like sh*t because I got drunk."

"I never said you looked like sh*t. Just that you look like a zombie. You could be a hot zombie." He raises his eyebrow cockily.

I roll my eyes, trying to hide my embarrassment. What was I doing in his house? I hated Ash. His group was the worst in college. Every lecture, I had to put up with his stupid friends. But, he wasn't too bad all alone.

"What happened last night?" I murmur, wiping my eyes.

His eyes become unreadable. "You don't remember?"

I blush. "I remember what happened with Caleb. But what happened after?"

His eyes are playful again. Weird. "You got drunk and insisted that I take you to my place."

I blush again. Stop blushing!

"Plus you said when you got drunk you'd throw up and that you'd have to run to the dorm bathrooms to do so." He smirks, a glint in his eye. "Funny, I don't see you throwing up." 

I roll my eyes. "Every time I see your face I do."

"Believe what you want to, Gigi." 

"Where's everyone else? Did they go back to the dorms?"

He huffs out a laugh. "You'd be dead before they ever left you alone with some stranger in his house."

I laugh. "Where are they?"

"Jadi had to go grab something from the dorms, some pills she said were good for hangovers. Peyton is sleeping, and so is Alice. And Maia was in your room so I'm guessing you saw her?"

"Yeah, and nearly had a heart attack when I saw someone was under the covers."

He smirks, and I could tell he was about to say something naughty when Peyton walks - more like drags her corpse - into the room. 

"You drank a lot last night. How come you don't look hungover?" She mumbles.

"What can I say? I handle alcohol well." I smile smugly. "You look worse than me and you had one beer."

"I have a joke," Ash says.

I smile. "Your face? That's always funny."

He rolls his eyes. "Ha. Ha. What do you call a drunk knight?"

I sigh. Peyton answers for me. "What?"

He looks at me. "Sir Drunk-A-Lot."

Peyton smirks as I try to hide my smile and keep a straight face but I can't. I burst out laughing. "You are so dumb."

"Only around you." He winks.

~~~

HEY, MY AMAZING LOVELY PEOPLE

what do you think of Ash and Gigi's story so far?

i think it's bloody great but my opinion doesn't count cuz uh...

i may or may not have been the person that wrote it

see you next chapterrrrr 

xoxo,

red