Chapter 27: Finally

I gulp as I take the clothes from Ash, his hands lingering on mine, his smell filling my senses. He looked too good, smelt too good. 

I wonder if he tasted as good.

Fvck.

Probably.

"I-I'll go change then." Smiling shyly, I step around him.

"Where are you going?" He stops me, grabbing my wrist.

"To change," I state obviously. "I'm sure as hell not changing in front of you."

"I'll cover my eyes. This is a changing room. Just change here."

"No. Are you crazy?" 

"Yes. Look, you need help unzipping that dress anyways. It's okay. I won't peek." He smiles slyly.

I huff out air. "Fine. But if you peek I will personally kick you so hard in the balls that you won't be able to reproduce next time."

He pouts. "I love it when you talk dirty to me."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Now shut up and help." I turn around, gesturing to my back, where the zip was. Earlier today, Maia helped me with the zip.

I feel him step close up behind me, and I feel his breath on my neck as he tilts his head down to focus on the zip. I feel his hand grasp the zip and tug it down slowly. 

Achingly slow.

As the zipper trails down my back, his fingers trace a line down my spine, leaving shivers in their wake. Goosebumps rise on my back as the zipper reaches to the top of my butt. His finger halts there, and I feel my breath quicken.

I turn around quickly before he can grab my waist like he always does, and holding the front of my dress with one arm, I push him out of the closet. 

"Wait here. Let me change in peace." I stomp out.

He smirks and leans against the door frame. Still watching me.

I scowl at him and he huffs, turning around away from me.

Finally alone, or at least as much as I can be, I peel my dress off and wear the shirt and sweatpants that Ash gave me. 

I turn around, paranoid, and I must say, I am very impressed when I find that Ash did indeed not look.

"Done," I call, picking up my dress. I hear Ash walk into the closet and feel him step behind me.

"That was physical torture." His voice is husky and deep in my ear. 

Goosebumps prickle my skin, and I feel a wave of heat rush through me.

Girl chill, he hasn't even touched you yet.

Yet.

"Good." I smile winningly.

He glares at me. "Stop smiling like that."

"No." I smile even wider, biting my lip slightly. I can't help it, it's a reflex.

Ash likes this reflex of mine.

His eyes darken, and he looks ready to pounce. 

"Don't make me force you." He stares down at me.

I decide to tease him. "What? Are you gonna stop me? Make me stop then. Make me-"

He smashes his lips onto mine.

I freeze for a second, but then I melt. I kiss him back, eager and excited. Our lips move together, and I haven't felt this warm heat in a long time. He grabs my waist and squeezes hard, and I moan gently, unashamed. I wanted this.