Chapter 13: Oh, God

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask Ash after I've drunk down the pills that Jadi has brought. 

"Are you going to throw up?" Jadi asks worriedly.

"No, I need to pee." I stare evenly at her.

She rolls her eyes and Ash answers. 

"I'll take you there." He stands, still shirtless. I go pink as I take secret glances at his tanned abs and very sculpted arms.

No, stop it!

"Wow. A personal chauffeur. I'm honored, you spoilt prince." I smile cutely.

"Answer before I take back my offer." He glares.

"Fine." 

As I leave Peyton and Jadi to eat their breakfast, Peyton winks and Jadi laughs, eyebrows dancing.

~~~

Ash leads me down a hall and past the bedroom I woke up in. As we passed, I hear Maia groan as she flops out of bed. I laugh. 

"What's so funny?" Ash asks.

"My sister. Oh, that reminds me, where's your brother?"

"He's probably in his lab."

"He has a lab?!" I say, shocked.

"Yeah." Ash laughs.

"Woah. Brownie points. Maia would be pleased." So they're rich rich.

Ash smirks. "Oh yeah, we do need to talk about that."

"Later." 

"Whatever you say, princess."

I slap his arm. "You're the spoilt princess."

We stop in front of a door and he swings it open, placing one hand in front of it, bowing down mockingly. "Your majesty."

The bathroom was fit for a queen. With a huge vanity framed by gorgeous white wood, and a very fancy toilet that had controls on it next to a humongous shower, this was the next level.

I decide to play along. "Why, thank you, lousy servant."

"You're the only one I'd get on my knees for." I could practically hear his smirk.

I flush but hide it well. I'm a great liar when I'm determined. "Whatever you say."

He grins. "Okay, hurry up, your friends are going to wake up soon."

"Uh-huh."

He leaves and I lock the door, finally looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Oh, God.

Terrible was an understatement.

I looked like a drug addict.

My makeup is a little smudged, and my eyes are a little red, adding to the 'drug lord' effect. My hair is messy and it looks like I just made out with someone. I cringe at my reflection. At least I didn't look as bad as I was expecting. Still bad though. 

I open one of the cupboards searching for a toothbrush and hairbrush. If these people had a lab, they had to have some extra toothbrushes right?

Right. I even found makeup remover and cotton wipes. It blew my mind since this was the guest bathroom.

I brush my teeth and brush my hair, then I start taking off my makeup. Feeling refreshed, but still slightly uncomfortable in my short dress, I walk out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen.

I find Ash, still shirtless, sitting in a chair while Jadi and Peyton laugh about something with him. Get over it, Gigi. He has abs. So what? 

...

Yeah, I was not getting over it.

Maia is there too, sitting there half asleep. I smile mischievously as I creep up behind her.

"Hey, sis!" I say right into her ear.

 She yelps and almost falls off of her chair. Everyone around laughs. 

"Busy daydreaming about Mr. Perfect?" I tease.

"No!" She says, way too quickly.

"Sorry Maia, but I'm not interested. Stop daydreaming about me. I thought you liked my brother?" Ash smirks. 

"Shut up, no one's daydreaming about you, Mr. Perfect." I roll my eyes.

"Well, you said it yourself. I am Mr. Perfect."

I'm about to give a comeback when Alice stumbles into the kitchen. 

"What day is it?" She rubs her eyes.

"Saturday, why? We don't have any lectures today." Jadi replies.

"Oh, good. What's for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want," Ash says.

"You have toast?"

"Yep." Ash hops off his chair and strolls over to the toaster, popping 2 pieces of toast into it. I see Alice's eyes widen when she realizes he's only wearing sweatpants swung low on his hips. She glances between me and him, smirking. I point the finger at her and she smiles wider.

"So... did you get up to anything fun last night, Ash? We all saw you leave with Ms. 6 Inch Heels. How'd that go?" 

For some reason, I stiffen a little. How can I be jealous? It's not like Ash is mine.

"Meh. She was too clingy. She tried humping me outside." He scrunches up his nose in the most adorable way. I want to slap myself. 

Stop thinking he's cute, or hot, or sexy, or drool-worthy, or-

Yeah, you really should shut up, brain.

"What about you, Gigi? What happened with Caleb?" Alice asks, knowing something happened. 

"I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now."

I glance at Ash and then back at my friends, who look eager to hear me out.

"Uh. Not yet. Oh, by the way, Maia, why'd you ask us to come here last night huh?" Trying to change the subject. "The dorm room would have been fine."

"I didn't. You wanted to. You practically begged. When Ash said yes then you started making jokes about how 'nasty' me and Aaron could get." She scowls.

"Oh. Yeah, I forgot." I smile, a little shy.

I look at him and he's smirking. "Well, who's desperate to get nasty now?"

I glare at him and hop up from my seat running around the counter to him. He starts running away. "Oh, please don't. I'm too hot to die."

I grab a wooden spoon from the counter and start swinging it at him. As we chase each other around the kitchen, I realize something. Ash was not at all what I expected.

And I like that.

~~~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEY GUYSSS

how was the chapter? Gigi might admit that she likes him sooooon!

you might be thinking that the novel is a little fast-paced, but in real life, this is how quickly people fall in ~love~

who's your favorite character now?

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW MEEEE

share some love around, you lovely humans

remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL <33

xoxo, 

red