Chapter 14: I Like Him

Once everybody is awake, I steal everybody but the boys and bring them into the room I woke up in.

"So, you going to tell us about what happened yesterday?" Maia asks.

I sigh. "Yes."

"Okay, go on. What happened after you went outside?" Alice questions.

"It was too hot inside so I went outside to get some air and then later, I saw a couple coming outside of the restaurant next door. It was fine at first but when they started making out I noticed the tattoo on his wrist." I pause dramatically. "It was Caleb."

"Woah. And where was Ash?" Jadi asks excitedly.

I scowl at her. "Is Ash all you're thinking about right now?"

"Yes. You and him." Peyton smiles knowingly. "We wanna know what happened between you."

"Then shut up and listen." I glare at all of them and they just smile in return. 

"After I saw Caleb making out with that girl, I-" I look down. "I don't know, I froze. It's just weird seeing him, you know?"

"Yes, of course, we get it, Gigi. It's okay to be annoyed and hurt by it. He sucks." Maia smiles encouraging me to go on. 

"Well, I froze and then Ash was just there. He helped me unfreeze, I guess." Laughing at my sentence. "He tapped my arm and then I was out of it. And then..." I blush furiously.

"Wait...what? Did you kiss? Hump each other on the wall?" Alice cries, impatient.

This makes me redder. "God, no! I couldn't look away from him and then he told me that Caleb was looking and I-" I bite my lip. 

"You what?!" Jadi snaps excitedly. 

"I kissed his neck. Only because Caleb was looking through. It didn't mean anything, as you can see now, we are barely friends. That's it."

"Was it hot?" Alice smirks.

"Well, I-" I sigh. "Yes, it was. I almost-"

"You almost moaned?!!!" Peyton bursts out laughing.

"Shut up!" I almost shout.

Peyton and Jadi start moaning Ash's name like it was the most hilarious thing ever.

"Whatever. It's not a big deal. I've forgotten about it already."

"Bullsh*t!" Maia laughs. "I knew something was going on. You can tell. The tension there is just WOOH! You've known him for a while too right?"

"I didn't know him. I just made annoying comments to him and he did the same for me. We only just started talking because of the drone."

"Ahh, so the lovely Aaron was the cause of this lovely relationship?"

"Hey, speaking of your boyfriend. What's going on with you two?" I tease back, happy to get my revenge. Maia flushes.

"Nothing."

"Oh please, you think me and Ash have chemistry? You and Aaron have an explosion."

"We do not. He's fine."

"He is fine." I smile.

She glares. "I don't like him like that."

"Liar." Jadi teases.

"I told you, I don't-" She sighs in defeat. 

After a beat, she says, "Okay, I like him."

~~~