Chapter 19: Making Plans

Ash:

Okay, I know I shouldn't be thinking this. It's the wrong time. I should not be noticing this. But I can't help it.

Gigi is hot.

Like way too hot for her own good.

I wanted to beat that guy up for talking to her like that, but I was able to take the back seat and chill while Gigi smashed him. I admired that about her. She didn't give a sh!t about what anybody thought about her. 

I was catching some feelings. At first, when I walked into the library, I expected to find her alone, but watching her talking to that d!ck...

Well. That made me angry.

I saw her when the only person she should be lusting over is me. 

Sounds possessive, I know. 

But I guess that's how we work. We like each other. We have chemistry. And we haven't even kissed on the lips. She kissed me on the neck and it was 10 times the fireworks I normally get with girls. She was special. Funny and witty, incredibly smart. Yet still beautiful and very sexy.

She didn't know it, but sometimes I just imagine pushing her against the wall and shutting her up for good.

I don't know if she did the same. 

But I think she does like me, even if I'm not 100% sure. I knew she was feeling something whether that be dislike or lust.

She was laughing and giggling with that guy when she just met him. Or so I think they did just meet. 

One thing I've learned about her is she is very cold and aggressive if she doesn't like you. Sh!t, she could probably kill you with that tongue of hers. But if she does like you, she will treat you completely differently. She cares and is loyal to a fault. She would probably kill someone for you if you asked nicely and she would help you until you were in jail, and even then, she'd be in the cell next to you. 

As we are sat down, I look at her as she calms down. 

"Don't let what he said get to you," I reassure her.

She puffs her pink cheeks out in the most adorable way.

"I know. At least he knows now." She smirks darkly.

I laugh. "Yeah, did you see the way his face dropped?"

She giggles. That's the way it should be. Her smiling at me.

"Why was he so scared of you?"

"You'd be surprised how many people are," I say.

"Why? Because you have a bad rep?"

"Yeah, I guess."

She looks at me for a long moment. Her dark eyes are petrifying. Honestly, she could make a man go weak in the knees in fear or excitement. 

"You would never hurt me." She says, not asking a question.

"No," I say, without missing a beat. "I would never hurt you." 

She smiles slowly. I don't know if she is even aware of what that smile does to me. It turns me on to no end.

"Well, that's good." She says innocently. Even though I know her mind was full of dirty thoughts.

Her friends had told me that she had a dirty mind. While she was getting drunk at The Palace, Peyton, Alice, Jadi, and Maia told me about what she liked.

Matcha frappucinos, sushi, alcohol, tattoos, and abs. 

Yeah, they made sure to make that last one very clear.

They told me that it turned her on when a guy smelt nice and wore hoodies. 

Lucky for her, I always smelt good and I loved wearing hoodies.

I remember her face when she woke up at my house and saw me shirtless in the kitchen. 

Yeah, I had forgotten to put on a shirt, because I slept shirtless, but it was worth it when I saw her face. 

Naked lust and want had appeared. Open for the world to see. That was when I first understood how much she wanted me, yet would never admit it to herself.

"Now are we going to talk about our siblings' little crush?" She smirks, her glossy lips pulling into a mocking smile.

"Yes, we should talk about that." I agree.

"You need to get your brother to ask her out. I know I'm a feminist when it comes to girls being able to do what boys can but I'm a hypocrite, so I don't want her to ask him. Make it sweet. Chivalrous. Get what I mean?"

I nod. "Yep."

"Okay, good. That's about it. Meeting adjourned." She turns in her chair and grabs her bag, standing up. I'm still sitting down, and she stands taller than me for once. 

"Wait." I pout.

She looks down at me, and even though her eyes are normally dark, I see them darken as they glance at my lips.

~~~

Gigi:

Okay, I thought Ash couldn't get any hotter. 

I was wrong.

His dangerous, hot, pink, sexy, full lips pouted

I almost fainted.

Fangirling much, Gigi?

I don't care. Let me live my life, stupid brain.

I look down at him, sitting there, looking so fvcking kissable I just wanted to straddle him and make out with him so aggressively that our lips would get swollen. 

Woah. Chill.

Yeah, that's a good idea.

"What? That was all I needed to say."

"So you make me meet you here, ditch my friends and skip lunch just so you could say that?" He whines.

Like a fvcking puppy. Cute, and lovable.

I wanted to kick him.

"I never asked you to ditch your friends or skip lunch, stupid."

"Will you eat with me then?"

I roll my eyes, stand straight and sit down next to him, my bag dropping to the floor.

"Where."

He beams and it makes me want to cry.

Was he fvcking God or something? 

Who the hell smiled like that?

Like a freaking celebrity.

Although, I guess he kinda was.

"I don't know, where do you want to eat?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "I don't care. I already ate."

"Well, I don't care either, as long as you're coming."

My heart races at hearing say that. Who knew he could be so sweet?

Giving up, I sigh.

"I know a milkshake bar."

"Let's go then." And with that, he stands up, grabs his bag and my own, and walks out.

~~~

OMG, NOT THE CRINGY CARRYING BAGS FOR EACH OTHER SCENE!!

too bad

they are too fricken adorable

i want someone to think about me the way Ash thinks about Gigi

*sigh*

#foreversingle

ALSO, THANKS FOR 200 VIEWSSS

LOVE YOU GUYS SM

RED