Chapter 25: Maaronaia

Maia:

Ash is giving a speech to the whole high school.

But he's looking at Gigi.

He is giving her the eyes.

You know, the bad boy, hot guy, sexy man eyes.

And she's looking back.

I haven't seen them since they disappeared behind the backstage curtains. When I asked Gigi about it, she said nothing happened. 

I know something did.

I'm not stupid.

After Ash finishes his speech, he saunters off the stage, and his mother flocks up to him, probably congratulating him on making it through without jumping off the stage and fvcking Gigi in front of all of us.  

I turn to Aaron as the prom music starts up again. 

He smiles at me, his dimples showing. 

Oh, gosh.

He was so freaking cute.

I like him, and I'm sure he likes me too.

I think.

"Want to dance?" He asks, holding his hand out in a very gentleman-like way.

I smile. "I'd love to." I grab his hand and he twirls me onto the dance floor, placing his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders.

I felt like a princess in my fancy dress, and I knew Gigi was proud of me.

"You look beautiful. And hot. But most importantly, beautiful." He grins.

I laugh. "You look hot, too."

He smirks down at me. It's probably the first time I've ever seen him looking this smug. He spins me around once more, his hands on my waist, the sensation burning my skin. He pulls me closer.

"Want to get out of here?" 

I blush. "You mean-"

"Not like that." He realizes how it sounds.

"Oh, okay then." I laugh.

~~~

We go outside onto the football field. He takes us over to the stadium, all the empty benches waiting to be sat on.

We sit next to each other, and he gives me his jacket because it's cold.

"Thank you, Aaron." I smile and blush.

"It's okay, Maia." 

We stare up at the stars.

After a beat, he says, "You know I like you, right?"

I look at him. "I like you too, Aaron."

"That's good." He leans closer. 

I lean closer too. I feel his breath on my face, and I smile as our lips touch. It's a long, slow, gentle kiss, and it leaves me smiling like crazy. I pull back, but I want more. He smiles too, and we lean back into each other. We kiss again, and he puts one hand on my waist, and one hand behind my neck. 

I put my hands into his hair, running over the curls, and I sigh a little into his mouth when he opens my mouth with his tongue, my tongue playing with his gently.

He is my third kiss, but it feels like my first.

It's special and pretty and sweet. 

I don't want it to end.

We eventually pull back, and he grins, putting his forehead onto mine. 

Suddenly, someone shouts. 

"Oh, my God! Maia! Aaron! Did you just kiss?" Somehow, Gigi is here. With Ash. They're running to us, at the side of the field, and in her short dress she looks ridiculous doing so, but Gigi has never been one to give a crap.

Uh oh.

~~~

Gigi:

After Ash's speech, he got taken away by his mother, but before he could come to me, I went outside, following my sister.

Ash ran after me, and I told him to come with me. 

So here we are, running across the field, my hair windblown, my heels off, Ash's suit slightly crumpled from running.

I saw Aaron leaning in, and them slurping up each other's tongues, I thought by the time we got there they would've swallowed each other, so I call out to them.

Maia whips her head around, shocked, while Aaron still looks starstruck at the kiss.

"I figured out what your ship name is!"

Maia sighs. "What?"

"Maaronaia!"

"That sounds like mayonnaise." Ash scrunches up his nose. 

I turn around and find him closer than I expected. "Shut up, it's a good name." I glare up at him.

He just smirks.

"Okay, whatever. What about yours and Ash's?" Maia smirks. "Not gonna talk about the elephant in the room?"

"No," I state.

"It's a pretty big elephant, though." Maia teases.

"Know what else is big?" Ash smirks.

"Your ego?" I roll my eyes.

"Gigash!" Aaron exclaims suddenly.

Maia slaps his head playfully. "That's dumb."

Aaron doesn't even flinch, he just smiles.

"What about Gash?"

"Aw. Cute. Now, can we leave?" I ask, annoyed.

"Leave? No. I wanna stay longer." Maia whines.

"I'll take her home. If that's okay." Aaron grins.

"Okay, fine. But no funny business, or else I swear to God, I will hunt you down," I glare.

He twitches slightly. "Yes, madam." He smiles easily, and I grin again.

"You're one to talk. You're going to do stuff with Ash tonight, aren't you?" Maia smirks.

"Shut up." I and Ash say simultaneously.

Maia just laughs.

Rolling my eyes, I say, "I'm going back to my dorm because I'm tired. I'll see you tonight, okay Maia?"

"Okay. Bye, sis." 

"Bye."

~~~

OKAY, I KNOW

short chapter

yadda yadda

but NEXT 

we have spicy scenessss

i'm so freaking excited!!

comment your fav character!

xx, red