Chapter 29: Adorable

Gigi:

I kiss him hard, happy to be able to taste him again. He's leaning against the counter, so I stand in between him. His hands were leaning casually on the table, but they immediately fly to my waist, squeezing. 

That was probably the most predictable thing about him.

I open my mouth and he does too, our tongues connecting like our previous kisses. I sigh into the kiss and he grins against my mouth. He grabs my hips and pushes me into him, grinding against his shorts. 

I gasp. "Ash.

He pulls away and starts kissing my jaw, I shove my hands into his hair. He lifts me by the thighs and swings me into the wall as he continues kissing my neck.

I breathe out a laugh. "W-we have school." 

"So?" He mumbles from my neck.

I laugh again. "So, get off me!" I shove him playfully, but his lean arms don't move.

"No." He licks my ear. "You make me insane."

The words and licks make me shiver and soften into him. "Ash, I'm serious. I have classes at noon." 

He growls and pulls away from me, gently dropping me to the ground. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the bedroom. 

"What are you-?" 

He pulls his phone out from the charging port and shows it to me. The time says 11:27. "It's eleven."

"Yeah. I need an hour to get ready and chill before stupid maths and business classes."

"Or, you could spend an hour getting ready and hanging with me." 

"I'd love to 'hang', but I feel like that wouldn't end well." I use my fingers to indicate the 'hang' part of it.

"Why?" He pouts.

"You know what would happen." I slap his cheek lightly. "And don't."

He smirks. "Don't what? Don't do this?" He pouts again.

I huff and turn around, lifting the sweatpants that I had discarded the night before and attempting to put them on. 

"No! I'll stop! Take those off." He grabs me from behind, flips me over, and pushes me into the bed. Then he starts to peel off the sweatpants.

"Hey!" I squeal, trying to hold them up, but he grins and pulls them down, revealing my underwear. 

"That's better." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "You're such a jerk." 

He pouts. "Aw." 

"Hey, I said stop pouting!" I kick my legs out, missing his leg by an inch.

"Calm down, princess. I'll stop if you don't ever put pants on again." He leans over me on one arm. 

I laugh. "So I'll go to school with no pants? Everyone will stare." 

"Then they'll be jealous of my girlfriend. Seems fine to me. I'll get to show you off." 

"Oh, please! You don't think anyone will try to sneak a grab? Or say things about me? What about teachers? Ew."

"If they do anything, I'll kill them." He smiles like that's the most rational thing to say.

"Ha. Ha. So funny."

"No, I will." His eyes darken as he scans me from head to toe. He looks like he wants to kiss me, but I shake my head, grinning, and he sighs dropping down to the bed and cuddling me.