Chapter 30: Officially

Ash's friends, Micah, Bridgett, Sofi, Jazi, and Cole teasingly look between us, a series of catcalls and hollers spread through them.

I roll my eyes and flip them off. 

They just smirk and giggle. 

Later, after class, I go to the door with Jadi, Alice, and Peyton. We walk out and start for the cafeteria line. Jadi's eyes go wide and Alice makes a funny face. Peyton starts smirking. I tilt my head, confused. 

"What's wrong-" I start. 

Suddenly, two veiny muscular arms wrap around my waist, pushing my body into theirs. I smile and blush. My hand automatically goes up to the head that was kissing my neck, running my fingers through their hair.

"Hello, girlfriend." I hear the smile in his voice.

"Hello, boyfriend."

"Gross, get a room," Jadi smirks. 

"Yeah, go away." Alice jokes.

"No." I laugh.

He pulls his head away from my neck, keeping his arms around me. 

"I wish." 

I snort. "Whatever. Where are your friends?" 

I can practically feel his eye roll.

"Look to your left." 

I look and see that beyond the people lining up, his group of friends is whispering and smirking in our direction. 

Most of them are happy and giggling, probably glad that Ash isn't pissed like he is most of the time. But a few of them are jealous, their b!tch faces activated. 

Luckily for them, mine is better.

I glare at one girl in particular. One I've never liked.

Sofi glares back at me. 

"Someone's a little upset," I say quietly.

Ash hears me and so do my friends. They all subtly turn around and smirk when they see Sofi.

"Make her more jealous." Alice urges. 

Alice has never liked their group, but most people like Ash. When he doesn't want to kill you.

Ash grabs my hips and spins me around to face him. He smirks as my eyes widen. "I mean if Alice really wants us to." 

He unzips my fluffy jacket, puts his hand on my tank top, and gets closer to my skin. He trails a trail of heat down my side, landing at my waist again. 

"Naughty, naughty." Peyton laughs.

I blush as he tries to kiss me. 

Deciding to tease him, I lean close to his lips and blow a breath out before ducking my head.

He growls lowly. "You don't want to do that." 

"Or what? Fight me." I pull back just enough to put my fists in his face which earns an eye roll from him.

He easily captures my hands with one hand and pushes me into the rectangle pillar next to the cue.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

People were starting to stare.

"Ash, stop." I insist, though not wanting him to.

He smirks and then he glares at the people looking, stunned at the PDA Ash was showing. 

"What are you looking at?" Ash snarls.

They are all frightened and look away. 

He turns back to me and his lips tilt up again. I want to bite them.