24 | Stone Statues

MAVI'S POV

After that intense encounter, we all gathered in our hotel room. We needed to tell them what had happened.

"Hiro, come on!" Bigla akong naintriga nang marinig ko ang boses ni Aurora.

I slowly opened the door of our room before Tazyn and I peeked inside. We saw Aurora and Hiro... and they had two different expressions.

Aurora was smiling...

While Hiro was frowning.

Oh, did we come at the wrong time?

"It's still a no. Now be quiet," Hiro said, rolling his eyes. He was still frowning.

Aurora scoffed. "Hiro, I swear to the gods-" Like Hiro, she frowned cutely. "You know what, just forget what I said."

Aurora glanced at the man in front of her for a few seconds before looking away. Hiro was just there, staring at her seriously. He was probably wondering what he did wrong.

Goodluck, bro.

After awhile, he gazed at our direction, making me flinch. Ang lakas talaga ng pakiramdam ng lalaking 'to.

"Mavi. Tazyn."

His tone was so serious. I can't believe I'm a son of Poseidon, one of the big three, but I get scared of Hiro, a son of Aphrodite, when he hasn't even done anything.

Not that I didn't know what he was capable of. By the gods, he could command me to kill someone for him, and I would gladly do it.

I entered the room with a sheepish grin, pacing my vision back and forth. "Hey, Hiro," bati ko. Sunod kong tinignan ang babaeng kasama niya. "Looking beautiful, Aurora."

The latter gave me a small smile. Seriously, what happened to the both of them?

Saktong bumukas ulit ang pinto at dumating sina Amari at Raven, hinihingal. "What happened to you, bro?" I asked, laughing. Raven glared at me.

"Snakes... we found them at an alley..." Raven said, taking deep breaths in between.

"We suspected that it had something to do with our mission," dagdag ni Amari.

My eyes widened. "Nakakita rin kayo ng ahas?" takang tanong ko. Sabay kaming napatingin ni Tazyn sa isa't isa.

"Kami rin eh..." sambit ni Tazyn. May kinuha siya at inabot niya ito kina Amari. Ito pala yung ahas na nahuli namin.

"This has the same pattern as the snake we saw awhile ago," mahinang bulong ni Amari. "Should I summon the others? We need get ready to find more clues as soon as possible."

Hiro nodded, and Amari used her ability. Telepathy.

The Elysian Class possessed the ability to communicate with each other using our minds, but unlike Amari, our range was small.

We needed to be in the same area as the person we wanted to communicate with... but Amari, her ability exceeded that.

She could communicate with us even if we were in a different country... and this might be a stretch, but Headmistress Adhira told us that she could do something greater.

Which was unbelievable.

Maya-maya, dumating na rin ang iba hanggang sa makumpleto kami. "May pasalubong kayo?" Yun agad ang bungad sa'min ni Callie nang makarating siya.