v. trigger

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗

↳ 𝒗.   𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔱 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔢)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE SIGHED AS SHE CLOSED HER LOCKER, SLINGING HER BAG OVER her shoulder and making her sure her locker was locked. The school day had ended and the Hale girl was heading to leave when--

"You can tell Derek thanks for the help!'"

Gracie jumped, turning back with wide eyes, and there stood Stiles Stilinski, beside her as he stared at her with an accusatory look.

"You scared the hell out of me," the Hale girl said. She cocked her head, wrinkling her nose cluelessly. "What are you talking about?"

While she knew Derek hadn't helped Scott through his transition, he had saved him from the Argents, who were on a hunting-spree during the full moon like the Hale girl had expected. If anything, Scott should be thanking him.

"You said Derek wanted to help Scott," the Stilinski boy hissed. "But that's not really what happened. He bit him and now he wants him to be part of his pack."

Like it was joke, Gracie laughed, closing her eyes. "Derek didn't bite Scott."

"Uh-huh, sure," Stiles muttered sarcastically.

"He didn't," Gracie promised. "He couldn't have."

"What does that mean?"

Gracie sighed as she crossed her arms. "Stiles, it was too late Friday night. Scott was shifting. Derek did what he could. He didn't do anything wrong."

"He killed that girl!" Stiles finally snapped, flailing his arms up in exasperation.

Gracie froze. "What girl?"

"The one from the other night," Stiles said. "The girl who they found in the preserve."

Grace scoffed. She didn't know whether to be offended or to laugh at the thought. "You're kidding, right?"

But from the look on his face, he was serious, and the Hale girl's face fell as Stiles sighed. "Look, I'm sorr--"

"--You know what, how about you and Scott go to hell," Gracie spat before turning and heading the other way, and never looking back while Stiles stood there, wondering what the hell just happened.

───────────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ─────────────

"SCOTT..." STILES CALLED OUT AS HE WALKED OVER TO HIS LOCKER, where the teen wolf had been standing still getting changed. "Did you apologize to Allison?"