vii. dream a dream, you little bleep

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗𝒊𝒊

↳  𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE HADN'T TALKED TO STILES OR SCOTT SINCE THE GAME. WHEN Monday came, her feelings were still hurt from the fact that they thought Derek killed their own sister, and she knew they felt sorry.

Well, Stiles did, at least.

Now, she was sitting in Chemistry. Gracie was twirling the pencil she was holding between her fingers.

"Mr. Stilinksi!" Mr. Harris called from the front of the room, his hands on his hips as he glared at his least favorite student, who was not-so-quietly whispering to Scott. "...if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while."

Stiles let out a scoff in response. Gracie winced, looking back at the boy with a buzz-cut sympathetically as everyone laughed. She should've been mad at him, but no one deserved to face Mr. Harris' bullying.

"I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No," Stiles whined, horrified. Mr. Harris pointed at two empty seats, one in the back and one in the front.

As Scott sat next a girl in the front of the class, Stiles begrudgingly grabbed his bag, textbook, and notes. He headed to the other empty seat in the row in front of him.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Mr. Harris quipped as Stiles sat down in his new seat, which was next to Gracie. The two looked at each other awkwardly and he gave her a small smile, while she just nodded at him.

"Hey, I think they found something," the girl sitting next to Scott shouted, rushing over to the window. Squeals from chairs scraping across the linoleum flooring echoed through the classroom as everyone got out of their seats and ran to the windows, following suit.

Standing on her tiptoes, Gracie's head peered over a girl's head as Scott and Stiles stood behind her, easily seeing above her. They watched as two paramedics pushed a gurney holding an injured man over to the waiting ambulance.

"That's not a rabbit," Scott murmured to Stiles.

All of a sudden, the injured man that was being dragged out shot up, screaming in pain. Everyone, especially Gracie, shrieked and jumped back from the windows, all shocked from the man's sudden screams.