viii. make the plan

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊.   𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔰 ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "NOW, REMEMBER," DEATON SPOKE SOFTLY AS TO NOT DISTURB ISAAC as he payed their in tub of ice. "Only Gracie should talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." 

Stiles, Scott, and Derek all nodded in agreement. No talking for them.

"Grace." 

"Isaac," Gracie's voice was calm and soothing while still being clear. "Can you hear me?" 

"Yes, I can hear you," Isaac spoke like he wasn't actually awake. Which, Stiles knew he wasn't. He was hypnotized –– at least, that was what Deaton said. 

"It's Gracie. I need to ask you some questions. Is that all right?" 

Isaac's voice trembled; whether it was from the cold water or his nerves, Gracie couldn't say. "Yes."

"I have to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd," Gracie stated. "You need to remember it for me as detailed as possible. Like you're actually there again." 

"I-I don't—I don't want to do that," the lights started blinking on and off as Isaac started to freak out. "I don't want to do that." 

"It's all right, Isaac," Gracie almost cooed. "I'm right here with you. You just need to relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by memories." 

"I don't want to do that."

"It's all right." 

"I don't want to do that." 

"Relax, Isaac," she shushed him. Isaac calmed down, going still again. "Good, good...Okay, let's go back to that night where you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building or house?" 

"It's not...it's not a house. It's stone. I think it's marble." 

"Perfect, Isaac," Gracie confirmed. "Can you give me anything else?"

"It's dusty, so empty."

"Like an abandoned building," while Gracie spoke, Stiles exchanged looks with Scott and Derek. "Isaac?"

Isaac started to shift nervously again.

"Someone's here," he whispered frantically as he started to shift nervously . "Someone's here."