xxxi. true form

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊

↳  𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE HALE HAD NEVER GIVEN MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW SHE WOULD die. She always figured she was too young to worry about something that could happen so far ahead in her life.

But she never thought it would end like this.

"STOP!" Lydia screamed as she watched the Hale girl's face turning redder with each second as a vein in her forehead popped up.

Time was running out. Gracie had stalled Miss Blake as best and as long as she could. She snapped her eyes shut as she waited for it to end.

Moving on to complete the second part of the three -fold death, Jennifer brought the knife to the Hale girl's neck, ready to slice it open when––

"Drop it!" They heard someone call out as a dark silhouette of a figure entered the classroom, stopping her.

With Jennifer sufficiently distracted, the garrote dropped from Gracie's neck. The Hale girl gasped as she had been deprived of air, her throat being sore –— inside and out, coughing as her body shook. She looked over at who had interrupted Jennifer, recognizing the voice.

Noah had ran into the classroom, gun cocked and aimed right at the darach. As soon as she laid eyes on her Stiles' father, Jennifer whipped the knife that was going to be used on Gracie at him. It lodged itself into his shoulder so forcefully that it splayed him flat on his back.

Jennifer turned back to Gracie, intending to finish what she started, but a roar filled the room. Scott had arrived, his werewolf features fully on display as he snarled at Jennifer.

Scott lunged at her, but Jennifer easily dodged each of his blows. She was more powerful than him just like she was with Gracie, and the way she sent him flying across the room and into a pile of desks proved it.

Gracie didn't know exactly what Jennifer did to him, but it was obvious that she did something else to him. Scott was spitting up blood and hitting desks that didn't weigh much didn't seem like it would do something like that to him.

She whimpered through the pain in her throat, "Scott!"

Gracie's attention was dragged away from Scott as Jennifer slid her desk across the room and right into the door, slamming it closed.

Before she could even wonder why Jennifer had done that, the Hale girl saw Stiles' head pop into view from the small window at the top of the door. He was looking in through the glass, only seeing the Hale girl and Lydia.