Chapter 3

Y/n's POV:" Finally, you guys get back!" I rolled off the couch

Y/n's POV:
" Finally, you guys get back!" I rolled off the couch.

" We were barely even gone for 10 minutes! Did you miss us that bad?" Reggie asked.

" Not really, I was hoping that you guys didn't get sucked up by the ghostbusters." I shrugged.

" I say we have a quick little jam out since we haven't done that in forever..." Luke suggested.

We grabbed our equipment and started jamming out until Julie quickly rushed into the studio.

"Guys! Guys, stop! Enough! Stop! Cut it out! The whole neighborhood could hear you." Julie walked over and unplugged our guitars from the speaker.

" Aren't you supposed to be eating?" Reggie asked.

"I thought I told you to leave." Julie crossed her arms.

"Wait. People can hear us play?" Luke put his guitar behind his back.

"Yes! And so did my dad and my brother!" Julie walked over and stood in front of the doors.

"W-W-Wait. Wait. So, only you can see us, but everyone can hear us? I mean, what kind of ghosts are we?" I looked completely shocked, also putting my guitar behind my back.

" Who cares, Y/n? People can hear us play! We might be dead, but our music isn't." Luke high-fived Reggie.

Suddenly an older man, Julie's dad walks through Reggie. Reggie looked at him with a disgusted look that me, Alex, and Luke laughed at.

" Dad! Hey." Julie fake smiled.

" Just making sure you're okay." He gave her a warm smile that made me miss my family.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm fine. I just had to turn off the CD player." Julie faked clicking a button on the CD player.

" Wait. Is this the junk that was in the loft?" Julie's father said lightly tapping on Alex's drum set.

"Junk?" We all said in unison, looking at Julie's dad.

" Some of this stuff's in pretty good shape.
Hey, maybe we can make a couple bucks." Me, Reggie, Luke, and Alex looked at Julie's father if he was crazy.

"What? Yo, stop touching my drums. Tell him to stop touching my drums." Alex pointed to Julie's father and at his drum set.

" I liked that song you had on." Julie's father looked around the loft.