Chapter 19

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

We continued dancing around and eating all that we could until we sat at our table again.

"Woah, this is so cool!" I smiled, taking a bite of my meatball sub." I knew that I recognized him from somewhere! He's the guy who ran into me in front of the Orpheum while you all were being delusional."

Reggie turned his head from looking at other dancers.

"Wait, Isn't he that magician dude who died a horrible death doing a trick?" Reggie asked.

"Well yeah, but you shouldn't really bring that up when we meet him." Luke shrugged, putting his arm around my chair.

"You should come when he puts up one of his movies!"  Willie started. " I mean, for Titanic he literally floods the entire place!"

"Damn, that guy has skills. Wish I could do that." I crossed my arms.

"But can he wave his arms and make ghost visible to lifers?" Luke asked, rubbing my back.

Willie completely ignored Luke's question and continued talking to other people at the club, the dancers, and of corse he was talking to Alex.

"Wait, so where did he go?" I asked, turning around. "Oh wow! Found him. Ha!"

"Hello boys and girl. Caleb Covington." He grabbed my hand and placed a light kiss on it.

I glanced at Luke and there was a hint of jealousy that Caleb kissed my hand but he was more shocked then anything about the sight of thee Caleb Covington sitting by us.

"Welcome to the Hollywood Ghost Club." Caleb looked at each of us. "Are you all enjoying the show?"

"This is Alex, Y/n, Luke, and Reggie." Willie introduced us to Caleb.

"Yeah! It's really nice to meet you Caleb!" I said.

"The pleasure is all mine." Caleb said, taking a drink of water. "Now, my friend Willie here tells me that you boys have some magic of your own."

Alex clears his throat think that Caleb was talking about him and Willie.

"Well, Willie and I? I mean, I wouldn't really call it magic but, I mean-" Alex started but I cut him off.

"Alex, he means our ghost abilities...but we will be talking about that later." I laughed while everyone else was holding in a laugh.

"You know that we are able to be seen by everybody when we play with Julie." I explained to Alex.

Alex's face went red as if he was embarrassed.

"No, totally.' Alex shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Alex you something else...you are glad that you are good at playing drums." I crossed my arms.

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Alex glared at me.