Chapter 2

- Falling from the Sky literally -

-White Room-

Luke's POV:

" Where the heck are we?!" I heard Y/n say through crying.

I looked around and saw Y/n in the corner with her knees tucked to her chest. I walked over and the others followed me and we comforted each other.

" I'm never eating a street dog again!" I heard Reggie groan.

I leaned my head on Y/n's shoulder and she put her head on mine.

" Well looks like we aren't going anywhere soon might as well get comfy..." Y/n shrugged.

I looked at Alex and he was in shock.

" What's going through that head of yours?" Reggie asked Alex.

" W-we are dead..." Alex looked at each of us. " We died from the street dogs we left our families!"

We all started crying all over again.

- 25 years later -

Y/n's POV:
I looked around and it was still the same white room but something felt different. I nudged Luke which caused everyone to wake up.

" What do you want?" Luke looked up.

" Something feels different..." I told them.

A couple minutes later we started hearing our song. Next thing we know we are falling.

Julie's POV:
I started playing this CD that I found in the studio that we had. I was jamming out until I heard loud screaming. I covered my ears as the screaming was getting louder. Next thing you know there are 4 people on the floor.

" Ouch..that hurt a little bit." A girl said while rubbing her head.

" Y/n move your foot out of my face!" A blonde boy shoved the foot out of his face.

I looked at each of the ghosts and they looked back at me. I screamed and so did they while the girl hopped up onto the boy that had a blue sleeveless jacket. I screamed again and ran out of the studio and I ran into my dad.

" Woah slow down sweetheart you look like you have seen a ghost." My dad asked while grabbing onto my arms.

" I did!" I looked at my dad and my little brother Carlos.