Chapter 15

Luke's POV:

Luke's POV:

"Wait what?" I looked directly at Y/n.

"Just forget it." Y/n said, walking up to the loft of the studio.

"Well I'll let you guys work whatever tension is here and I'm going to school. Bye!" Julie said, waving at us.

I continued watching Y/n. I knew she was hurting I just didn't know what to say I know that it may look like I like Julie but I'm reality I don't my main focus is always on Y/n.

- Time Skip -

Y/n's POV:

"Julie should almost be home right?" I asked, climbing down from the loft.

"Yeah according to the clock it's 3:20pm." Reggie responded, looking at his watch.

"Well I'm going to go see what they all have in their fridge anyone coming?" I asked, starting to walk through the doors.

"Hey wait up!" Reggie,Luke, and Alex started following.

We looked around and somehow we ended up in Julie's room. We looked around her room and I laid on her bed. The top blanket was extremely soft and I just ran my hands on the soft blanket. Luke was staring at a box that was sitting on Julie's shelf. He knows what it is it's her dream box that used to be lyrics but ever since her mom died it's been filled with things that doesn't make her sad.

"Wait, do you think this is a picture of her and her mom?" Alex asked, trying to grab to picture frame.

I grabbed her blanket and curled up into it.

"This is a really soft blanket it's definitely going to be awkward if she walks into-" As I was about finished with my sentence Julie walked in.

"What are you guys doing in here?" She motioned towards everywhere. "This...this is weird."

Alex continued trying to grab the picture frame.

"Hey! I actually picked something up!" Alex walked over to the bed and the picture fell through his hands. "I dropped it..."

"Well, your glad that it landed on the bed and not on the floor." I told Alex.

"She is right...you break it I break you." Julie said, walking towards the picture.

"Well um about that we are kind of unbreakable at this point." I explained to Julie.

"Yeah, I know that..." Julie tried grabbing the picture.

"Wait is that your mom?" I asked, looking at the picture as she took it.

"Um yeah she is." Julie said, pulling the picture close to her.

Julie looked at everyone.

"We have to set some boundaries. Like get out of my room!" Julie pointed at the door.

"We are outta here!" Reggie said, grabbing ahold of everyone dragging us out.

- Couple hours later -

Julie eventually walked into the studio while we were all strumming random notes on our guitars, and she was followed by Flynn.

"Oh, guys I forgot to mention while you were invading my privacy of my room that we are playing at a school dance!" Julie smiled.

"I know you are playing at the school dance I was the one who booked it- oh wait you aren't talking to me you are talking to the phantom band." Flynn scratched her temple in embarrassment.

"Well it's not the strip-" Luke said. "But I mean hey it's something."

"We need to start practicing." Julie said, sitting on the bench of the piano.

" Wait for what?" Alex asked, grabbing his drum sticks.

"Dance news! I don't have a date. But I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform." Flynn said, doing a little jazz hands to Julie.

"Oh man! We're playing a dance?" Luke groaned. "It's not exactly the strip."

"Luke, that's how we get a following these days." I smacked his arm.

"Yeah, get with the program, Luke." Alex and Reggie laughed.

Julie looked at us and chuckled a little bit. Flynn looked around.

"What? Is the band here?" Flynn put a strain of hair behind her ear.

"Yep!" Julie smiled.

"Hey, guys!" Flynn waved.

"We aren't all guys..." I sat on the couch and crossed my arms.

"Other way, sweetie." Julie pointed in the other direction." Anyway, we're  gonna rehearse. You wanna stick around?"

"I'm supposed to blow up 500 balloons for the school dance...but this sounds way better." Flynn said, sitting on the chair.

Luke walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"You know it may seem like I like Julie Y/n but just know it's always been you." Luke said, kissing my cheek.

Julie looked disgusted while she was sitting on the piano bench. Reggie and Alex looked at us and smiled.

"It's about damn time!" Reggie and Alex laughed and started clapping.