Chapter 25

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since I left the studio. I glanced outside the window, and I saw Julie walking up the driveway.

"Wait a minute...How does she know where Luke lives?" I thought. "Wait a second Alex did it when it was his birthday, we took her to see him."

I continued watching as Julie was about to ring the doorbell then I saw Luke also appear. I knew it was time to see them since I had a feeling that Julie was part of our unfinished business. So, I walked through the door.

"Luke!" Julie said and glanced at me. "Holy crap Y/n! There is so much I need to tell you."

"Julie, what are you doing here?" Luke glanced over at me. "Y/n?!"

Luke came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. It was definitely nice to feel his touch again.

"Y/n what are you doing here? I've been searching everywhere for you." Luke hugged me tighter.

"Okay, look. I... I just wanted to know more about you, you know, just curious. Um... So, I came here last week with Reggie, Y/n, and Alex on your birthday." Julie said, clearing her throat as a reminder that she was still there.

"We are going to finish this conversation later Y/n." Luke said, pulling away from the hug but keeping his arm around me.

"You were spying on me? Even after all your speeches about boundaries? You were spying on me?" Luke said, surprised that Julie actually was spying on him.

"Luke, we were the ones that took her here. We were worried about you. Since you weren't acting yourself at all that day." I explained to Luke knowing that he would understand when it was coming to me.

"You guys don't have to be worried about me, I'm fine." Luke explained to us looking between me and Julie.

"Luke, me and Y/n get it. We know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't. I feel that way every day." Julie stepped towards Luke.

"I don't even know what I'd say to her, even if she could see me." Luke said, motioning to the door.

"Yes, you do. You've already said it. Trust me." I said, pulling out the sheet of notebook paper and handing it to Julie.

Luke looked at me and then at the sheet that Julie had in her hand confused but knowing that I was the one who had his unpublished song this whole time. Luke walked up to the door and clicked the doorbell sending a chime through the house. Me and Luke stood behind Julie as Mitch, Luke's father, opened the door.