Chapter 23

"Oh! But we don't have years." I said, grabbing my stomach in pain.

We were all relaxing in the studio until Alex got up.

"Where are you going?" Reggie sat up.

"Going to go get some fresh air." Alex walked out.

Alex's POV:

I walked to the Orpheum and stood there. I walked inside and sat on the table staring at the stage.

"Is this seat taken?" Willie said, sitting next to me.

"This whole thing just sucks!" I said, turning towards Willie.

"Yeah, I know I messed up..." Willie sighed.

"No, it's like you said. We know that you didn't have a choice. I mean Caleb owns your soul." I explained to Willie.

"Yeah, but I shouldn't have brought you guys to them. I know what he was capable of. When you guys asked me, I honestly should have skated away!" Willie got up off the table.

"Yeah, but I still would've followed you." I chuckled a little bit.

"Man... I would do anything to take back what I did to you." Willie sighed.

As me and Willie sat in quiet a jolt went through my body.

"I am so sorry. I mean, did you guys figure out what your unfinished business is?" Willie turned towards me.

I rubbed my stomach in pain from the jolt that went through my body just a few seconds ago.

"Not like it's going to happen. We have to play here." I groaned, knowing that playing the Orpheum was never going to happen again.

"Wait, your guy's unfinished business is playing the Orpheum?!" Willie said, looking at me in shock.

"Well, I mean yeah, we were two hours away from getting on that stage the night we died." I said, staring at that stage.

"You guys were going to be legends." Willie chuckled slightly.

As me and Willie continued talking for a little bit longer, I checked my watch for the time, and it was time for me to go. I got up and started heading towards the door then waved Willie goodbye.

I eventually made it back to the studio and sat down on the stool to my drum set.

Y/n's POV: