Chapter 14

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I was walking by the Orpheum until I spotted a couple of people in ghostbusters outfits.

"Oh no I'm sooo busted!" I crouched down and just walked right through me.

I looked back and continued on my journey until someone bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going..." I said, turning towards the person with a top hat.

He lifted his hat and lowered it on his head again. It looked like the exact same guy who ran into Alex when we first appeared back. I continued on walking until I heard someone say my name. I turned around and it was Alex.

"Oh hey Alex." I said, stopping so he could catch up.

"You know we were just joking about you and Luke right?" He said.

"Yeah I know. But you know I like him...but he obviously likes Julie even though we aren't well we aren't technically real." I explained to Alex.

"Yeah but wait until we sing Finally Free, that's going to be a fun song!" He smiled. "Anyway we should probably get back before Luke rips Reggie's head off."

I laughed. But then I remembered the guy that I saw.

"Wait, Alex, do you remember the guy who ran into you when we first appeared here at the Orpheum?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of me.

"Oh, uh yeah he had this black cape that had purple under it and a top hat...why?" He turned and looked at me.

"Oh ok. Because I saw him again and he ran into me the same way that he did to you."  I continued explaining.

"Hmm strange." Alex said. "Anyway, let's go."

We poofed back at the front of the studio. I looked through the window and saw Reggie and Luke talking.

"Come on." Alex motioned me to follow.

I walked through the doors.

"Look who I found roaming the streets of Hollywood." Alex introduced me.

Reggie and Luke both came up to me.

"Where have you been loca? You have been gone for 2 hrs!" Luke pulled me into a tight hug.

I pulled out of the hug.

"Way to be over dramatic Luke but I've only been gone for not even an hour. Anyway, let's go see what Julie is doing." I tried going but Luke stopped me.

"Why do you always want to go other places then just be here with us-" Luke tried explaining.

I glanced at Alex and gave him a slight nod.

"Dude how have you not known this? She likes you but it's obvious that you like Julie." Alex said, crossing his arms.

"Wait-" Luke tried saying but Alex cut him off.

"She has liked you since we were living! I get that you guys are flirty towards each other, but I can tell that Y/n is in love with you, but you are in love with Julie. But guess what she is living, we are dead!" Alex sat down on the couch.

Julie then walked in not knowing what was going on.

"Wait, what did I miss?" Julie looked at everyone.