Chapter 21

Y/n's POV:It's been a couple hours and it was officially Luke's birthday and he has been off since the days that he missed with his parents

Y/n's POV:
It's been a couple hours and it was officially Luke's birthday and he has been off since the days that he missed with his parents.

"I still can't believe you guys did that." Alex said, wiping his face off.

Me and Luke laughed.

"Anyway, what were you guys saying about the cafe that has tons of music industry people that go there?" I asked, leaning against Luke. 

I leaned against Luke for some support but that obviously didn't work in my favor because Luke lost his balance and we toppled over.

"But anyway about the cafe that has the industry people. Here let us go there." We went to the cafe. "So, the people here are so distracted on their phones that they don't really notice anything."

We went over to a lady who was taking a picture of her pastry. Reggie stood behind her looking at the picture along with the lady.

"Oh. that is a great picture. Oooo so is that one!" Reggie pointed at the phone.

Luke's POV:

Reggie then sat in front of her next to Alex. I then started pulling the plate away from the lady and somehow she didn't recognize it until the plate was almost off the table. I glanced at the wall behind the counter and saw that there was a sign off sort of thing going on at 7:30pm. I got up and grabbed the pen that was sitting right next to the sign up sheet. I glanced at it and saw that dirty candy was signed up there. I signed "Julie and the Phantoms".

"Being a ghost definitely has its privileges." I smiled, sitting down next to Y/n.

"Why what did you do?" Everyone asked.

"I just wrote our names on the playlist for tonight!" I smiled, Y/n then raised an eyebrow at me.

"I worry about him sometimes." Y/n leaned back in her chair. "Luke, do you not remember the part where....Julie quit the band!"

"And that she's gonna come back as soon as she knows we have a great gig." I explained to them.

"But if she doesn't come back, let's not forget, we do have somewhere else we can play and eat pizza." Reggie told us, leaning his head against his hand as if he went into a daydream.

"Hey, I know. It was awesome to be seen by lifers at Caleb's party, but... but we got this band with Julie. We don't need him." Y/n said, snapping Reggie out of his gaze.

After Y/n finished her sentence we ended up getting a jolt through our bodies but it felt like it was getting stronger then the first one we had.

"Ugh it's the same thing again just like yesterday." Y/n said. "Wait, do you think something is wrong with us?"

" Yeah, we ate ten pounds of pizza yesterday without a stomach. I'm sure it's just our bodies working through it." I told Y/n.

"So we're just gonna forget about getting back at Trevor?" Reggie asked, raising his eyebrow.