Chapter 10

- Well now this is awkward -

Luke's POV:

"Welcome back!" Mrs. Harrison smiled, hugging Julie.

Y/n walked back over to me, Reggie, and Alex.

"Holy crap we did that!" Y/n pointed over to Julie and Mrs. Harrison. "We got her back into the music program!"

Mrs. Harrison walked away, and Flynn walked towards Julie.

"Uh oh!" Reggie said, with his eyes widening.

"Hey uh... are you ok?" Flynn asked, walking up to Julie.

"Obviously everything is fine, she just got back into the music program!" Y/n tried.

I facepalmed myself knowing that she is wasting her energy on absolutely nothing. Julie quickly turned towards Flynn who had a disappointed look on her face.

Y/n's POV:

I watched as Flynn had a disappointed look on her face. I knew what that look was all about...betrayal. Exactly how I felt when Bobby joined the band, I knew that I was going to be replaced in one snap of their finger.

"Uh I'm great!" Julie said, hesitantly.

"When did you start playing with a hologram band?" Flynn asked, crossing her arms.

"We have a band name..." Alex also said, crossing his arms.

I felt bad for Flynn. I couldn't watch anymore so I poofed back into the studio without everyone.

I walked over to the piano and started playing some notes and added them together but didn't figure out any lyrics to it yet.

I hummed along with the tune as I was playing the piano. As I was playing it the boys poofed back inside the studio.

"Woah! Since when were you able to play the piano?" Reggie asked, sitting next to me as I was still playing lightly though as I was finishing the song.

"Umm I was able to play since we first met. I just haven't played it in a while." I explained to Reggie.

"Yeah! We haven't heard you play since you ran away from home." Luke said and sat on the other side of me. "Anyway, can you play that again? We can also think of lyrics in the process."

"Ok." I said, starting to  play the ending part.