Chapter 4

- Gotta Blast -

Y/n's POV:

I woke up still cuddled next to Luke while Reggie was laying on the floor and Alex was laying on my legs. I tried moving without waking either Alex or Luke up. Luke groaned and I knew that I woke him up.

" Good morning. Why are you up so early?" Luke whispered not waking Alex or Reggie up.

" Well for one I wanted to get changed before anyone else was awake and well you see that worked well.." I sighed.

I slide my legs from underneath Alex making sure that I didn't wake him up and that was a success he curled up with the blanket that I was using for the rest of my body.

" I'm going to take a shower and get changed. You stay there and don't follow me." I reminded Luke and walked up to the loft and grabbed my bag that had my clothes in it.

I headed towards the bathroom and took a shower quickly. After I was done I dried myself off and changed into one of the outfits that were in my bag.

( you can change it if you like)

I walked back downstairs and everyone was awake.

" Um that flannel looks very familiar..." Luke smiles knowing that it is his.

" I don't know why it does." I shrugged, hiding a smile.

We all sat in chairs while Luke sat on the arm rest of my chair.

" Alright so when we get enough courage we need to ask her why she lied to us about playing the piano.." Luke stated.

" You know we could forget that part and tell how great of a piano player she is..." I shrugged knowing that they weren't going to agree with me about skipping the part about asking why she lied to us.

" She literally gave me ghostbumps!" Reggie stated.

" Anyway we should get back to writing songs- oh wait we should see if Julie wants to join Sunset Curve!" Luke suggested and we all agreed to it.

" I wonder why Julie didn't tell us she could shred on the piano? And sing. That girl can sing. It probably has something to do with her mom." Reggie questioned as well all started to wonder that.

" You know? It  must've  been hard. Anyway, I really feel for her. Yeah, but... now she's got music back in her life, just like us." I smiled knowing that I was right.

Eventually Julie's dad walked in with a camera and walked straight through Reggie again. Reggie groaned and put his hand on his chest.

"Oh, that was weird! But somehow I can tell this man has a kind heart." Reggie explained to us

" So, how've ya been?" Julie's father spoke as he was taking pictures of the studio.

"Honestly, not that good. See, we ate these hot dogs, and..." Reggie answered his question while I face palmed my head and everyone else shook their head.

" Julie sang for the first time this morning. She hadn't done that in almost a year. You would've loved it." Julie's father said again.

"Yeah, we saw 'cause we were... Oh!" Reggie said then realized that he wasn't talking to us.

"Hey smart one, he's not talking to us." I told Reggie.

" You are so lucky you can play bass." Luke told Reggie.

" Pretty sure he's talking to Julie's mom." Alex stated the obvious.

"She's such an amazing young woman. Every day she reminds me more and more of you." Julie's father continued talking.

"Called it." I shrugged.

"Oh, I'm, uh... I'm taking pictures for the real estate website. I don't really wanna move, but... I guess it's best for Julie." Julie's dad said while taking pictures of the studio.

"Wait a minute, move?" I looked at Luke but he was already looking at me.

" There's so many memories of Julie playing next to you, and Carlos trying to sing with his missing two front teeth." Julie's dad started to laugh a little bit.

" Oh no, Luke, not you too." I groaned trying not to cry.

" He's talking about moving, but the poor guy, he doesn't wanna move." Luke explained to me.

" It's like they grew up... out here." Julie's dad said.

" Oh man, now he's got me too." Reggie started sniffling.

"Okay, how are we  the emotional ones?" Me and Alex asked.

" Well y/n you  are the girl of the group and Alex I don't know why you are the emotional one."  Luke shrugged and I smacked his arm.

" C-C-Can we go see my family and see how they're doing?" Reggie asked.

" Yeah, listening to this feels... wrong." I stated

" Hey, do you remember when the kids were at your sister's, and we came out here on our anniversary..." Julie's dad started saying.

" Yeah. No, definitely wrong." We poofed out of the studio before anymore was said.