Chapter 9

Amber: Hi, Rosie.

Rosie: Hi Amber, I didn't know when you would contact me.

Amber: Yeah sorry I have been so busy. I had a stylist come over today and give me clothes and stuff.

Rosie: What?? I wish that had happened to me. 

Amber: I absolutely hated it.

Rosie: I wish I were you.

Amber: I don't think you would want to be me.

Rosie: WDYM

Amber: I found a robot in my room taking photos of me. Who knows what it has taken? The worst part is I don't know where the footage is going and the boys... never mind.

Rosie: What this is sick!! And what happened with the boys? Give me the juicy parts.

Amber: There may have been some shoulder holding, protecting, and catching.

Rosie: WHAT! Are they hot?

Amber: Yeah I guess but do I need to remind you of this? 

Rosie: Yeah, yeah you have a boyfriend. 

Amber: Yeah but there is also Jameson and Grayson.

Rosie: There are two? Tell me what happened, every little detail.

I explained everything that had happened including the parts about Grayson and Jameson.

Rosie: I will have to get going but...

Amber: What is wrong?

Rosie: The girl in dance you hate took your role as the main character and sucked so bad.

Amber: Oh no. Is the dance group still running?

Rosie: Ofc

Amber: Well you have to go right? 

Rosie: Yup, Bye.

Amber: Bye

I went into my dressing room and quickly got dressed, I no longer felt safe in my own room.

I know this was pretty much only their conversation but sometimes you need short chapters.