Chapter 10

I had gone to bed late the night before and I overslept. I quickly got changed and ran down to the dining room, everyone was seated but Avery wasn't there. I went to the kitchen to pick up plates again and brought them to the table Grayson was staring at me the same way he was staring at my sister, but I think that there was some emotion under there. I went up to him.

"Did you find any cameras after I left?"

"No, but that doesn't mean there aren't any."

I walked away from him as he tried to say something and gave a plate to the others, I then sat down where I sat the other day next to Libby.

"Where is Avery?"

"I don't know, I thought you would know."

We started eating without Avery and I ate only one piece of toast again before putting the plate in the kitchen. I walked off and pulled out my phone. Michael had texted.

Michael: I am boarding soon.

Michael: I love you!

Michael: See you in 4 hours!

Michael: I didn't know you booked first class!

Michael: My flight is landing in an hour

The last one was sent minutes ago.

Amber: Hey, Michael.

Michael: Hey, Babe.

Amber: I am looking forward to seeing you!

Michael: Me too.

Michael: Sorry I am going to order some wine.

Amber: Are you allowed to?

Michael: Yeah I have a fake certificate it says I am 25.

Amber: You sure you want to do this?

Michael: Don't worry I won't drink too much.

Amber: Ok :)

Amber: Bye

Michael: Bye

I turned my phone off and felt warm air on my neck. I looked behind me, Jameson.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Well what do you want"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm perfect. It is not like there was a camera in my room."

"You sure you're ok"

"No, I am a complete disaster"

"Tell me if you need anything"

"I don't need to," I said a little too loud. I looked behind me and everyone at the dining table was staring at us and Grayson was killing me with his glare. "My boyfriend is coming over in around an hour, so I don't need your help."

"Oh" 

"Well see you"

I walked off towards my wing and opened up my social media. There were so many comments on every post and I had a million followers all of a sudden. There were so many DM's. One DM caught my eye.

Hey, it is Dad. I don't mean harm, I just want to talk.

As if. I didn't want my deadbeat father anywhere close to me. I threw my phone and this time it made a noise. Just like I wanted it to. I went into my room and applied my makeup, this took some time today because I was unpacking it from the boxes in my room.

I finally went outside and my phone that was on the floor pinged. Oren stood by the door. I had almost forgotten I even had a security guard. I picked it up and looked at the message. 

Michael: Hey it is me I landed. I am currently taking a Taxi there.

Amber: I will be waiting.

I ran down the staircase to the dining room where people were still eating and I saw Grayson and Jameson talking in the hallway. I ran past them to the front door and ran out. I heard the door fling open behind me. Probably Oren or one of the brothers. I sat down on a bench close to the entrance of the house as Oren landed behind me. 

"Stop running off like that."

"I won't and I just can't help it"

I looked at the door and saw Grayson standing there eyeing me before he stepped back into the house. I didn't know where my sister was. What if .....? What if....? What if questions started running through my head I fiddled on the end of my shirt and waited there patiently for around 30 minutes and then Oren got a message.

"There is someone at the gate wanting to see you. Can we let him in?"

"Yes. Yes, we can."

His car drove up to the driveway and as he climbed out of the car I jumped onto him. 

"You're here"

"Yes, I am. Here with you"

I felt eyes staring into my soul and I looked towards the bench I was sitting at and found Jameson there. 

"Hi, I don't believe we have met," Michael said to Jameson

"Jameson. What is your name"

"Michael"

"Nice to meet you"

Jameson walked into the building as I showed Michael around the front of the house when I went in.

I saw Grayson and Jameson continuing their conversation in the hallway they were staring at us. I think that Michael noticed as well because he started kissing me and I kissed him back. I walked him up to my room where I found Avery. 

"There you are, Amber... WTF is Michael doing here???"

"MICHAEL is allowed here it isn't just your house you know. It is mine as well. Do you want a spare room or you can sleep in mine."

"I'll sleep in yours"

We walked into my room with Avery furiously staring at me. I slammed the door behind me with a ferocious kick. I smiled at Michael and we kissed hard.