Chapter 12

I stayed until the end of dinner and waited until everyone left before I left the table. I piled up the plates and brought them back to the kitchen, Michael decided to help out as well. I hadn't eaten much the whole time I was here and I knew it wasn't good for my health but I did it anyways.

I went to my room and flopped onto the bed, Michael entered the toilet and I got changed into my PJs. Once he got out of the toilet he flopped onto the bed right beside me and squeezed me I missed his touch against my skin. I dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up from my sleep. I am tucked tightly into my bed. Michael isn't beside me his stuff isn't anywhere I try to get out of bed but I am trapped tightly. I fall out of bed and I hear the sound of a machine and laughing I look down and realize I am not dressed. I run into the closet and slip some clothes on. I walk out and it isn't my room. I see Avery laughing and hanging out with Jameson and Grayson. They are holding each other's hands. I fall into the tunnels and I keep running one way and another but there is no way out. I hear footsteps behind me and a shadow appears. I run and run but I tripped and turned around to sit there are two hands and the darkness cleared and becomes a bright room. The hands belonged to Jameson and Grayson. 

I felt strong hands shaking me by the shoulders "Amber, Amber, Amber. It is just a dream. Amber!" The hands faded away.

I opened my eyes and Michael was shaking me. I stared into his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"What happened? You were screaming and you started to move around a lot and then you fell on the ground and I offered a hand but you were still sleeping so I tried to wake you up."

"I just had a nightmare."

I got up and looked at the alarm clock. 

"We better head down for breakfast soon."

"Yeah, but you can go ahead without me I want to look around a little. I promise I won't get lost, there are maids everywhere if I ask they will point me in the direction of the dining room."

I nodded. I got changed into leggings and a crop top and I tied a fleece around my waist. I went to the bathroom and put on my make-up. I combed my hair and curled it slightly at the edges. I looked at the bed and Michael wasn't on his phone anymore he probably already went to explore. 

I headed down to the dining room and to my surprise Jameson and Grayson were racing each other to set the table. 

"Glad to see it isn't just me but isn't it a little too early for all this? I don't think that everyone has woken up yet."

They ignored me. but then Jameson spoke up.

"Where is that boyfriend of yours."

"Why do you care?"

"I don't"

I went to the kitchen to help Ms. Laughlin with preparing the food. She refuse my help at first but she knew I would help even if she said no. She just tutted and let me help her. I heard some of the Hawthorne family members and one of my own come down to the table and sit down. I brought some of the plates to the table I was able to balance two on my shoulders this time and I placed down the plates. No one looked at me this time. They were probably getting used to it already. I was about to go and grab more plates when I saw Jameson and Grayson running out of the kitchen with the rest. I took a seat and waited for Michael for a few minutes but he didn't come.

Michael came running down the staircase and he slid into the seat beside me and Avery came a few moments late. 

"Where were you"

"Exploring"

"Was Avery with you?"

"She showed me the way here"

I ate a little again but I was able to fit two toasts this time and then I carried my plate back to the kitchen and ran off. I looked behind me and so did Jameson I went up the staircase and so did Jameson. I tried to continue but Jameson gently grabbed my wrist where the dining room was still visible.

"What do you want?"

"You didn't eat a lot"

"Maybe I wasn't hungry"

"You haven't eaten a lot these past few days."

"As I said before maybe I am not hungry"

"Are you ok?"

"Is that the ONLY THING THAT PEOPLE ASK ME NOW?!!!" 

"I..."

"I lived the perfect life before and now when I come here I have a million problems and all I hear is are you ok!"

I stormed off but Jameson caught up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders twisted me around and lifted my chin...

"I..."

He kissed me. It felt like the house was on fire my heart was pounding in my chest and I was so sure my whole face was red. I heard Grayson climbing up the stairs and he caught sight of us. I pushed away from Jameson as much as I liked his lips against mine. It wasn't the same with Michael.

"What do you think you are doing? I have a boyfriend"

"I was trying to distract you" He turned around to face his brother and I took a few steps backward.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"It is ok."

"What is going on?" My boyfriend asked as he popped into the hallway I was in. He stared at Jameson as he walked towards me and twisted my body around and put an arm around my shoulder. He took one long look at Jameson and took me away to my wing.

I sat down on the couch in the corner of my room. 

"What happened?"

"He just asked me if I was ok and I am tired of hearing those words over and over again so I just snapped."

"Ok"

"Nothing to worry about"

"Good, because if he lay a finger on you I would have to beat him up"

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you doubting my skills?"

"No, does everything have to result in violence?"

That is my 4 chapters of the day. I don't know if I will post tomorrow but who knows? I am trying to do 4 chapters a day if I do write that day so!!!! Hope you enjoyed it.