Chapter 19

I walked into my room but Michael wasn't there so I decided to look around the house. There was so many rooms he could be in but I found him and he was talking to Grayson. Why? Why was he talking to someone he beat up? Was he apologizing? Grayson noticed that I was watching and ended the conversation.

"Hi Michael"

"How was school" 

"Hard as hell."

"Tell me everything"

I explained everything that had happened except for the fact that Jameson was in one of my classes and that we talked on the bench after school. Then I realized that keeping him here wasn't going to help him.

"When are you going back?"

"I don't know. I was thinking maybe in a week or two."

"I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too"

"I love you"

"Really? You never said that to me before"

"Well I love you"

"I love you too."

I hugged him and we walked to my wing.

"What were you talking about? With Grayson"

"Nothing important just to keep my hands off of his brothers."

"Ok. Grayson is overprotective."

"How do you know?"

"He told me that I wasn't allowed to see Jameson and that Jameson wasn't allowed near us. But we go to the same school in the same car so I can't avoid not seeing him."

We walked into my room and sat on the sofa as we booked his return ticket. I kissed him and he kissed me back hard but all I could think about was Jameson. I tried to stop thinking about him and his lips against mine but I had to stop. I ended our kiss with a hug.

"I'll miss you"

"I know"

I didn't go down for dinner that day but Michael did. I heard a knocking from the cupboard. 

"Who is it?"

"Me"

"Who is me?"

I knew who it was but I asked anyways. I opened the door and found Jameson looking at me. 

"Do you need anything?"

"I'll tell you if you let me out."

"Fine. Come on out. Just a warning my boyfriend could come back any second."

"I took care of him."

"How?"

He stepped out from the darkness carrying a plate of food.

"He is bowling"

"Oh ok. Why are you carrying food?"

"It is for you."

"For me?"

"You didn't come down for dinner so I brought it up for you."

"Thanks."

He gave me a little wave and crawled back into the cupboard. I set the plate down on the couch and ate a little but then I decide I should eat all of it to make him happy and I was hungry for not eating enough. Bite after bite I ate the food and swallowed. Once I was finished I got out of my room and brought it back to the kitchen.

"Where were you deary?"

"I was in my room. I had work to do."

"Okay. It seems you got the food Jameson brought up for you."

"Yeah."

"Well see you soon dear."

"See you."

I walked out of the kitchen and went back up to my room and found Michael.

"Hi" I said

"Where were you?"

"I was looking for you but then Jameson told me you were bowling so I went there and found that you weren't there so I came here and found you just now."

"Ok. It is just that Jameson took a plate from the table with some food and took it away. So I thought that he gave it to you or something."

"He did? I wouldn't know."

I leaned into me and he hugged me keeping my body against his. 

Did I love him?  Did I love Jameson? Jameson was sweet to me or was that how he was? Do I kind of love Grayson? Grayson is nice to me and he is just protecting himself. What was going on?