Author's Note

Hi everyone! Welcome to the 'Threat to the Throne' family, and I hope you'll stick around for the entire story. 

First, it is important that I get this out of the way now: this is my second story ever, so forgive me if it's bad, or a bit slow...I'm trying my best - and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Secondly, I am currently doing my second year at University - and writing is my way of dealing with the huge workload and crazy hours I spend studying (so basically what I'm trying to say is: I have an extremely packed schedule, and I'm adding more stuff to it - because why not?). So I may not be able to post frequently, but I promise to make time to write for you.

Thirdly, this is a BxB story (a romance story between two young men), if you don't like that - you are free to leave. Also note: Any hate comments will be deleted!

Anyways, a bit more about the story: This story is purely fictional and so are the characters (any similarities between the events that transpire in the story and someone's life are coincidental).

THE CHARACTERS

Myles 'Prince Robert' Buford - the 18 year-old protagonist who finds himself in a loveless marriage after being cornered into marrying the Princess of Quinns.

Nathaniel Palmer - an 18 year-old commoner who develops a strong bond with the Prince after meeting up under extremely awkward circumstances.

Princess Victoria Montgomery - the 18 year-old heir who is next in line for the throne. She is also the wife of Prince Robert.

Joshua Buford - the protagonist's older brother, who has an estranged relationship with his brother for reasons to be explored. He is regarded as: The black sheep of the family.

Princess Sophie Buford-Cassidy - the eldest of the Buford siblings, and is married to the Prince of the Goldfleece from a distant settlement.

Beatrice Buford - the protagonist's mother.

Demetrius Buford - the protagonist's father, the right-hand man to the King, and one of the driving forces behind the communion of 'Robert' and Princess Victoria.

Queen Harriet Montgomery - Princess Victoria's step-mother, and the King's first wife.

King Edgar Montgomery - the reigning monarch in the settlement of Quinnston.

And those are our characters - I did not include pictures for them simply because I want you to be able to envision them as you deem fit. I cannot wait to begin so you can learn a bit more about them❤. 

Also, any tips or constructive criticism that you guys may have - will be greatly appreciated. Don't be shy to express your thoughts because I know that this book may have its fair share of mistakes. If you see one, please do let me know! 

See you in the next chapter!