Chapter 3

"You'll Never Know When The Last Goodbye Will Be"

Sooooooo.... Hope you like it! It can sometimes be poorly written because I first wrote it as a xReader but I decided to change it into a xOC. Sorry if there are mistakes! I'm open for feedback! Thanks!
------------------------------

Yume's POV

After winning the Junior Worlds, I was very proud of myself and coach couldn't be happier. My parents, even though they were very busy, took time to celebrate my feat! They even planned a trip to Hawaii for vacation!

Well, what do you expect. I'm not bragging or anything, but I am the daughter of the most successful businessman and businesswoman in Japan, so my family has a lot of connections to people all over the world.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're going to Hawaii? For how long? Where is that place even located?" Yuzuru asked. We were sitting together on a park bench somewhere in Sendai.

"Yes, we're going. Mom and dad were very happy about my achievements. They even canceled all of their business meetings in a week for this vacation. Hawaii is on the other side of the world.. But don't worry, I'll be back. I promise." I said.

"When I'm away, don't forget about me, okay?" I added.

"You know I'll never forget you. I promise! We'll always be best friends forever!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

"Oh. Before I leave, this is for you." I said, handing a small wrapped box to him.

"Go on. Open it." I said as he took it.

Inside were necklaces. They were simple: black string made from some sort of sturdy material that has a bit of metal thing that I don't know and the other one had a pendant.

"Wow! Thank you very much! I'll treasure this." He said happily.

"You should! It took me a few weeks to save up. Your mom even helped me choose. That's for everything that you've done in this season. Everytime you see it, it means 'Congratulations!' from me." I said with a smile.

"I'll wear it all the time!" He said.

After that, we said our goodbyes to each other.