Chapter 21

I happen to finish writing the 24th chapter, so I'll publish the 21st chapter now. Hihi. Hope you'll like it! 😊 Btw, I'm jealous to those who will watch FaOI 2015. ://

---------------------

Felice's POV

"Really? That happened to you!?" I managed to say while laughing.

"I'd be really embarrassed if that was me." Denis added.

We kind of started talking about our epic fail moments in our lives and we were having a lot of fun.

"Good thing the boards were soft!" Patrick added as we laughed even more.

Patrick isn't really a weird guy after all!

It turns out that he got a fortune cookie that day telling him to give chocolates to a girl whose first name starts with 'F'...

So he tried to let luck smile at him and I was the only girl in the rink at that time with a first name that starts with an 'F'.

And our conversation continued until we finished our desserts.

I laughed some more as Denis finished his story.

I glanced at the clock in the restaurant.

Well, an hour has already passed..

Wait, what!?

"Oh no! Look at the time! I must get ready for tonight!" I said while frantically gathering my stuff.

"Wha- oh!" Denis said as he saw the time too.

"It looks like we got a little carried away..." Patrick added.

"I'm so sorry.. I gotta go guys!" I said, getting up.

"Don't be. It's okay." Denis said.

"Yeah. We understand. We'll be cheering for you later!" Patrick said.

"Bye! And thanks for the treat!" I gave them a small wave and headed back to my room.
.
.
.
.
.
I took a shower (I was taking my time in there) and picked up my stuff and met with my Coach Stacy and choreographer Clara.

We arrived at the Iceberg Skating Palace before it got jam-packed, so it was still a bit peaceful.

We set up our stuff backstage.

"You better change now so we can start with your hair and make up." Clara said.

"Yeah, sure. But... Do I really need to wear make up?" I was hoping to keep it looking natural.

"Okay. Light make up." She said.

"Okay." I said as I left to change.

Her dress ----> http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q569/misschandelier143/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsqayutvbd.jpg

.
.
.
.
.
"Wow, you're so pretty!" Coach Stacy said.

"Thanks! I'm flattered." I said shyly.

"What would your make up be? I already have something in mind.. But what kind of look do you want to have?" Clara asked me as I sat in front of the mirror.

"I always trust you when it comes to my look.. but I want to look like someone who..." I thought for a while.

All I've been through.

The pain... The sadness..

"I wanna look like someone who fell in love with this guy and they somehow got separated.. but she still gets to see him without him knowing.. She sees him with other girls.. He seems happy without her.. All the promises they made to each other were just... broken.. How badly she wanted to show herself to him.. but she can't.." I said from the bottom of my heart.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"She can't.. because of something.. Something that might cost her.. her life.." I continued, now in tears.

"So she just shows herself to him as a.. as a different person..." I finished while wiping my tears.

"Are you okay?" Clara asked as she handed me a box of tissues.

"Huh? What - Oh my gosh.. I got carried away.. Thanks." I said, taking the tissue box from her.

"Hmmm.. Was that based on personal experience?" Clara asked in a serious way.

"That? Oh.. Umm.." I added a fake laugh.

"I just read that story from a book... It just touches me every time.." I said.

"And that book tells the story of my life." I said.

But, of course, I just said that last sentence inside my head because that is revealing too much of my personal life.

"Wow.. The girl must be really devastated..." Clara said as she took out her make up kit.

She started doing my make up.

"Yeah... She was really devastated deep inside." I said with a deep sigh.

"Umm.. Do you still want to look like the devastated girl from the story?" Clara asked as she took out some eyeshadow.

"Oh, that? Nevermind.. I think I'll like your idea better." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I don't even need to look like that girl because I am the girl. 💔

After a few minutes of doing my hair and make up, we can finally hear some noise from the crowd.

"It's starting to get full.." I said.

"Are you going to be okay? Are you nervous?" Coach asked.

"If I'll tell you that I'm not nervous, that would be a very big lie." I said while putting the palms of my hands on my cheeks.

"You're going to be okay.. You can do it!" Clara said.

"By the way, your starting order is 12..." Coach said.

"Oh... Sure." I said, trying to keep calm.

......

"There! You look stunning!" Clara said as she finished my hair and make up.

"Boys will drool over you." Coach said.

"Haha. What are you talking about?" I said.

"Nothing. Just trying to cheer everyone up." Coach said.

And now, we wait.

--------------------------------

Is the chapter long? Maybe not.. Thanks for reading!! 😄 Votes/Comments are very much appreciated!