Chapter 27

Did you see the assignments for the Grand Prix!? AAAAHHHHHH. YUZU VS PCHIDDY ON SKATE CANADA!!!!! BRING IT ON!! I'M READDDYYYYY. Okay.. Sorry for the rant.. Here's chapter 27!! Thank you for waiting! ^_^

---------------------

Third Person's POV

"Ew, Yuzu, you're sweating a lot already!" Javier Fernandez said to Yuzuru Hanyu while practicing for the gala.

"Huh? I don't even feel sweat!" Yuzu said to his best friend.

"You know... Your partner wouldn't like you if you're sweaty!" Javi said with a teasing tone.

"Ah! Really, Javi?" Yuzu said (obviously clueless of what Javi is trying to do).

"Yeah! Trust me, young lad! You better change your shirt now!" Javi said.

"I should? But I don't feel sweat. I really don't!" Yuzu said.

"You don't feel it, but ,ugghhh, you don't smell so good to me! Go! Change now!" Javi said, pushing Yuzu out of the rink.

***

Felice's POV

Yuzu is nowhere in this rink...

Uggghhh. Where did that mushroom bush go???

We're supposed to practice in a few minutes! The choreographer will be back soon! He'll get angry again if he sees us incomplete..

Wait....

Maybe Yuzu doesn't want me as his partner!

Maybe he thinks I like him??

NO.

Maybe he thinks I'm too weird for him....

Or....

Ah! It's Javi, his bestfriend! Better do some interrogation.

"Ummm.. Hello, Javier! Do you know where the mushroom bush -" I started to say BUT I realized what I was about to say so I covered it up..

"I mean... Yeah, where the muhroom bush, uh, grows?" Now I sound like a weird botanist.

"What? There is such thing?" He said.

"Of course not! Haha. I was just testing you!" I said.

Good call on that one! He seemed clueless because he just nodded with the "Oh, okay." look in his face.

"By the way, have you seen Yuzuru? We're not supposed to leave the rink but I can't find him. The choreographer will be here soon." I said.

"Ah! That young lad! He went over there all alone because he thinks that you don't like him as your partner... He looks like he's about to cry!" Javi said in detail, pointing at one of the locker rooms.

"Oh no! Really? I don't think of him that way!" I said.

Oh no... Poor Yuzu.. I must've seemed like an awful partner to him...

"Sì! Sì! I knew it! You must hurry and explain it to him! Tell him he's not a bad partner!" Javi said.

He's right. I must..

"Okay, I will. Thank you very much!" I said as I skated to leave the rink.

I put on my guards as soon as I left the ice.

I headed to the locker rooms.

When I pushed the door open and went inside......

A/N : NOW, EVERYTHING IS IN SLOOOOOW MOTION AND I THINK IT'D BE BETTER IF YOU PLAY PARISIENNE WALKWAYS FROM YUZU'S SP.

I was welcomed by Yuzu's sexxyyyyyy back.

My eyes went wide as I scanned his back from bottom

to top

and I don't know if I should scream or stay silent!

He just took off his blue training shirt.

My heart was infitting in my chest, beating faster than a Lamborghini's speed.

He reached for his black training shirt and slooooooowwwwllyyy put it on.

I can't contain the heat so I took a deep breath and said, "Whew."

(STILL IN SLOWMO)

He turned around, probably because of the noise I made, with his shirt halfway down his body

I can't help but look at the exposed part of his body with wide eyes.

Wow.. He has grown so much after all these years of skating....

I then looked back up at him

as he finally put his shirt on.

A/N: OKAY. End of slowmo.

*insert dorky sound (like a spring bouncing or something)*

"Ah! Skating partner! I'm in new shirt now. No more sweat! Better partner I am now, right?" He said as he saw me, giving me a thumbs up.

He's trying his best to speak in English again.

And he was acting like nothing happened..

Well... Because nothing really happened!

It was just me who's... You know! Haha.

"Uhh.. Yes. I was looking for you! Practice will continue soon! We must go now." I said, trying to look as calm as possible.

But deep inside, I'm already melting.. And I'm pretty sure that my face is red.

Seriously, Javi!? That was waaaaay too far from what I expected to happen.

He's supposed to be in the verge of tears, thinking that I hate him as my skating partner!

And I'm supposed to tell him this and that!

Oh Javi.... Who is the mastermind of all this?!?!?

I think I already have my suspects.

---------------------------

School is so stressful!! Uuuugghhh. Who invented school? But what can I do? :(( At least I can save money from my allowance.. Thanks for reading! I really enjoyed writing this chapter. Your Votes and Comments always make me smile. Thanks!