Chapter 15

Chapter 15 is up! Yaaaaaay. Thank you for reading my story! I hope you'll like this chapter. It's all about chocolate and stuff. 🍫 😊 Lots of love!

-----------------------------

Felice's POV

"Good luck, Jason!"

"Thanks!" Jason replied.

Jason Brown is one of my close friends from the olympic team of the USA. I am with him backstage because the men's short program will start soon.

"Remember, just feel every bit of the music, and be one with the music, and-" Jason cut me off.

"Yes coach." He said playfully. I gave him a playful glare.

"And always remember, 'Timing is Everything." I said, trying to sound like a pro giving out advice.

"You always say that." He pointed out.

"Come on! You know it's my favorite quote. You can't blame me."

"Oh yeah. If you didn't hit your head on a rock at the right time, who knows? Haha." He joked.

"Exactly!" I chuckled.

You see, when my friends learned my 'story', at first they were like "Woah!", "Really?", "That's awesome!". But as we got more comfortable towards each other, we always joked about it, and I have no choice but to laugh too.

It was also a bit awkward as there were other male skaters in the room.

Of course, Yuzu was there too.

He's not just in the room.. He's exactly beside Jason and me.

Of all the spaces in this very large room, why did they have to be beside each other? Heh. Maybe their timing was a bit off. 😑

"Oh, you want some?" Jason asked as he handed me a chocolate bar. It was like his stress reliever or something.

Chocolate bar.

It was a freaking chocolate bar.

"Are you serious!?" I said to him in surprise.

"Yes, I am. What's with you?" He answered.

Hmmm.. Maybe he forgot about it.

"Don't you remember?" I asked him.

"Remember what?" He really forgot about it.

"I am allergic to chocolate!" I said out loud with a laugh.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot! Sorry, chum.. My bad." He said as realization hit him.

With my words, Yuzu turned to our direction.

Oh no. I think 1 of 5000xxxxx people in this world is allergic to chocolate itself. That must've rang a bell to Yuzuru because I - I mean Yume - is allergic to chocolate and this was what exactly happened back there! Well, not exactly... Just a bit close. 😁

(flashback)

March 14, 20-forgotten

"Hey Yume! I have something for you!" Yuzu said.

"Really?" Yume's eyes shined in excitement.

"Ta-da! Happy White Day!" He happily said as he handed Yume a box of chocolates.

"Hahaha Yuzu. Are you serious?" Yume said.

"Yes I am. You gave me chocolates on Valentine's Day, so I'm giving you some on White Day!" He said as he smiled.

"Don't you remember?" Yume frowned a bit.

"Remember what?" Yuzu asked cluelessly.

"I am allergic to chocolate!" Yume exclaimed.

"Oh no! I forgot! I'm so sorry, Yume! I'll just get you something else!" He apologized.

"No, it's okay. I appreciate it. Thanks so much!" Yume said as she gave Yuzu a hug.

(end of flashback)
.
.
(Back to the present time)

"You allergic to chocolate?" Yuzuru asked.

What should I do???? I can't probably cover this up. Oh no! I felt like my mind went to Mars for vacation!

"Oh, are you?" I said as I turned to Jason.

Oh my gosh. What did I just say??? I sounded like an idiot. I should probably calm down and let my mind go back right here in the speed of light.

"Uh.. Oh! You mean me? Yes I am. Hahaha." I faked a laugh.

Good. My mind seems to be working now.

"That is not common. I know someone who is allergic to chocolate too." Yuzuru said.

This is awkward. How do I change the topic?

Come on, brain! Work! Work!

"Really? Who?"

Wrong question. Wrong question. Why am I doing this?

Okay.

Keep calm.

What to do????

"Her name is Yume." Yuzuru said with a sad smile.

I don't know what to say.

Good thing Jason spoke.

"Yume Ikehara?" Jason asked.

Well, I don't think it was a good thing, though.

"Yes. But she..." Yuzuru didn't continue because everyone knew about it already.

"Yeah.. I was a fan back there. Remember her triple axel back on Junior Worlds? I thought it was awesome..." Jason said as he sighed deeply.

Wow! Thanks, Jason! I'm honored. But it was sooooo awkward to talk so I just nodded my head.

"I'm sorry... But sometimes, life can be cruel.." He added.

Yuzuru nodded with a sad look in his face.

It was then followed by a very awkward silence. I then noticed Yuzuru's necklaces.

He was wearing the ones that I - Yume - gave him, together with some others.

I looked at the necklaces, and I looked at Yuzuru, but I quickly looked away as if it was just nothing.

Good thing the announcer said that the Men's Short Program will finally begin.

"Umm.. Good luck." I said awkwardly to Yuzuru as Jason and I left and went to where Jeremy Abbott was.

Finally!

---------------------------------

Btw, the lovely Ashley Wagner favorited my birthday greeting tweet for her! She's so nice! 😁