Chapter 4

I'm really sorry for doing this chapter!! It's part of my plan (i guess?). Hope you like it! I know it's poorly written. :( But later chapters will be better.. I promise! Here goes nothing!

-------------------------

Yume's POV

"Wow! A plane exclusive for the three of us? That's amazing!" I exclaimed happily when my parents told me that we'll take a private plane to Hawaii.

It's going to be a long trip.

Can't this day be any better? Because it's already the best!

I sighed as I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
*beep beep beep beep*
*swish* *clangk* *thud*

I was awakened by beeping sounds and my parents' panicking.

"Huh? What's happening?" I barely said because I was so frightened.

"We were sabotaged. I know it! This isn't an ordinary engine failure." Dad said.

"Honey, whatever happens, always bear in mind that we will always love you, and we will forever be proud of you." Mom said in tears.

"What? What are you talking about, mom!?" I was suddenly in tears too. When mom didn't answer,

"Dad! What's happening!?" I turned to dad.

"Somebody planned this whole thing! I know somebody is trying to kill us " Father angrily said as tears flowed from his eyes too.

"What do you mean 'somebody is trying to kill us'? Mom! Dad! I don't understand! Please! Tell me!" I yelled at them. I was so scared that my whole body was shaking. They were crying too.

"You see, somebody must've messed up with the engine of this plane. Not just the engines, but also its facilities." He said.

"Should you live, promise us that you will take care of yourself." Mom said in between sobs as she caressed my cheek.

"What? No! Nobody's going to die! We will live.. We will all live!" I hysterically say.

The situation was so unreal. This can't be. Maybe it's just a nightmare. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

"We're falling... The plane's gonna crash." Dad said.

"But we will try our best to protect you, sweetie. Promise us that you will be strong and kind." Mom said.

"And always be careful. There are enemies out there. Don't let them win.." Little did I know that these will be my father's last words.

I was scared, frightened, hysterical, and afraid at the same time that I became speechless. I just touched the silver heart necklace that they gave me and cried my heart out while they hugged me.

I closed my eyes and all I remember was hearing an explosion and feeling a burning sensation before losing conciousness.