Chapter 22

Ps: HOT YUZU DOING THE LUNGE IN VERTIGO PICTURE IS ATTACHED.

Note: I replaced Polina Edmunds with my OC. Sorry, Polina... :)

--------------------------

Felice's POV

"Next warm up group, please take the ice." The host announced.

I took off my jacket, revealing my outfit.

Wow, it's cold. Well, duh. How can it be not cold when you're near an ice skating rink?

I took off my skating guards, gave them to my coach, and took the ice along with other skaters from Warm Up Group 2.

Oh boy, I'm so nervous! My legs are shaking..

I stretched a little bit while looking at the crowd.

I didn't see Denis and Patrick, but I know that they're watching because they texted me a while ago.

I'll go ahead and try my triple axel.
.
.
.
Speeding up... and.. jump!
.
,
When I landed it as a clean triple axel, some of the crowd cheered for me, as other skaters were practicing their jumps too.

If I can do it properly in my short, there'll be no problem..

I saw my coach jump for joy when I did that. I went to her, and she gave me a bottle of water.

While drinking, I scanned the crowd.. And my shining, shimmering eyes happened to spot the Men's Olympic Gold Medalist.

And guess what, he was looking at me.

I looked away.

Maybe I was just imagining things..

I looked at him again.

He was still looking at me.. Maybe, not at me?

He waved at me.

He freaking waved at me!

I put down my bottled water and looked around to see who he's waving at.

... I'm the only skater on this side..

He's waving at me!? Me!?

Maybe he's waving at coach.

Hahaha.

I waved back.

He smiled and did a little cheer.

Okaaaaaay. He was waving at me. And he will really cheer on me.. Now I'm going to be self-conscious..

This little voice in my head started to talk to me. I'm weird, I know (more weird than Patrick, maybe).

Me: Why do I have the sudden urge to impress him?

Voice: Because you like him, and you want to look good in front of him.

Me: Oh no no no. I want to impress the audience... Yes, that's it. The audience.. and the judges..

Voice: You like him! You like him! You like him!

Me: Stop it! Are you Gracie or Ashley? Or both?

Voice: No. I'm you.

Me: Me? That's impossible. I'm different from -

"Skaters, you have 1 minute left for your warm up." The host announced again.

Great.. I wasted some of my warm up time.

So I took the ice, making total use of the remaining minute.

---------------------------------

ALL PICS (esp. Yuzu) FROM FAOI ARE ALL OVER MY TUMBLR DASHBOARD. WHO WOULDN'T GET JEALOUS TO THOSE WHO GOT TO WATCH FAOI!? I'm sorry for all caps.. Thanks for reading!