Dreamland Oneshot

In a Dream I Think You Seduced Me

Note: Mild sexual undertones and toxic traits/moments are prevalent throughout the dream sequence and can possibly make readers uncomfortable.
-

Something was terribly wrong as soon as Momo entered the classroom. Nothing seemed to stand out but she could tell by the atmosphere itself. Midoriya was still having a conversation with Iida and Ochako. Kirishima was still messing around with Denki. Everything seemed normal upon first view but she could just tell that something was off.

"You've arrived a bit later than usual," Mina said, walking up to her where she stood at the front of the class. "What's up with you?"

Momo couldn't even recall when she first woke up let alone walking to school from the dorms. "I'm not sure," she voiced aloud. "Does something seem off to you, Ashido?"

Mina shrugged. "No, not really." Momo could only frown and try to point out what felt wrong. There wasn't even a clock in the classroom and Momo found herself momentarily focusing on that.

"Jirou! Come fix Yaomomo, something is wrong with her!" Mina practically announced to the whole class as she noticed the way Momo's eyes strayed. She walked away from Momo as Kyouka approached her.

As soon as Momo made eye contact with Kyouka she could immediately tell what felt off. It was Kyouka's appearance that seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. The top button on her blouse was unbuttoned and her tie was loose around her neck. Momo felt a blush threatening to rise as she took in Kyouka's appearance. It was so different from what she was used to. She was so disheveled. Her eyes left Kyouka's as she opted to look at anything or anyone else.

"Are you okay?" Kyouka gently asked and Momo felt a deep relief wash over her as her personality didn't seem any different.

"I'm okay," Momo sighed. "What's up with your tie? Did you forget how to wear it properly?" She teased with a light smile, meeting Kyouka's gaze once again.

"What do you mean?" She looked down at her tie. "I'm always like this."

"Really?" Momo questioned. She didn't think her memories were lying to her.

"Does my tie now bother you vice class rep?" Kyouka suddenly whispered underneath her breath, her voice almost husky. She leaned her body towards her, looking straight up at her with a smirk.

Momo stiffened. There was no way Kyouka was always this forward. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks as she fully took in Kyouka's appearance. It wasn't that different but extremely evident and quite bothersome. "Are you feeling okay?" Momo forced out as she awkwardly forced a smile. "Usually you aren't like this."

Suddenly her tie was slightly pulled on, forcing her head down towards Kyouka. This was really going from zero to hundred and all Momo could do was act like it was normal. She met her eyes and almost instinctively pushed the other away. Her heartbeat was so loud she could practically hear it resonating in her ears. She was so close. Closer than she'd ever been before.

"Jirou," Momo's voice unintentionally came out lower and quieter than she'd like. "What are you doing?"

"What do you want me to do?" She rebuttal, whispering the statement into Momo's ear. She could feel the lingering breath against her skin. Since when did she get taller and when did she let go of her tie?

"This," Momo attempted to find her voice trapped in Kyouka's intense gaze. "This much closeness is surely against the rules."

Kyouka scoffed. "There's no one here so I make the rules in this situation."