Last Moments Oneshot

Till The Very End

Another war has begun and the heroes find themselves nearing the end of it. Yet, as a sudden and emerging army of Nomus appears, the heroes rush to evacuate the citizens. Time is of the essence, and multiple heroes have to get moving to deal with another villain.

Content Warning: Blood, Major Injuries, Major violence, Drug use, Mentioned needles, Body horror, Graphic Death, Murder, Mentioned deaths
Note: There is an image of an art concept underneath this oneshot that may be unsettling to some viewers.
-

The after effects of the war showed in everything around them. Whether it be the countless buildings in the distance that have long since been abandoned, or the countless deaths that seemed to weigh heavy on their minds. Yet, all they could do was continue to move forward in hopes of making a difference. A lot has changed since the beginning of the war. Bonds between those alive have strengthened. Deaths have made some people's hearts more sour. An impromptu war has begun due to a villain being determined in doing what others couldn't.

The quirk enhancing drug, trigger, has seen a resurface. Yet, it was stronger than ever, boosting more than just the individual's quirk but as well as their general strength and agility. It was combined with another user's quirk allowing for some regenerative aspects. The first wave had countless villains use trigger to their advantage. Some heroes were lost in the battle, but they had managed to take away the drug, as well as locating the source.

The second wave was present in the resurgence of a lot more Nomus. They weren't made with various amounts of quirks, but still had a lot of strength and tough skin that made it hard to take out. It wasn't like the ones from their past, rather a different version that focused on quantity rather than quality. The only quirk given to them was from their fallen friend Tooru Hagakure, or Invisible Girl after she was captured. Not all Nomus were invisible, some were just capable of turning themselves invisible. The main issue came with the amount as it truly was a whole army. They were slowly approaching and the threat was daunting. Due to the mass threat aircrafts were in need of evacuating citizens, and government issued missiles were used in taking out the mutant Nomus. Yet, that didn't seem to be helping much due to the amount. With the evacuation of citizens taking first priority teams were split up in handling the issue.

One team worked together with the manufacturers in producing enough aircrafts. Those deployed were Momo Yaoyorozu, hero name, Creati and Tenya Iida, hero name, Ingenium.

The second group consisted of Tsuyu Asui (Froppy), Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot), Ochako Uraraka (Uravity), Mina Ashido (Pinky), and many others. They handled gathering people and rescuing those from buildings. They also handled any Nomus or stray villains nearby.

The final group covered the progress on the Nomus, as well as watching over the remaining vitals of the drug. Kyouka Jirou (Earphone Jack) and Izuku Midoriya (Deku) were paired together, covering the south east quadrant. Covering the north west quadrant was Mezo Shoji (Tentacole) and Katsuki Bakugou (Dynamight). Kyouka and Shoji tracked the Nomus down, whilst Bakugou and Midoriya took out any Nomus that managed to get farther ahead, and threatened to get any closer. Assisting them in taking out the Nomus was Fumikage Tokoyami, hero name,Tsukuyomi.

Kyouka stood on a small pillar with Midoriya, as she surveyed the area from above. Her ear jacks track any sudden weird or heavy movements. She looked ahead, flinching at the sound of a small explosion, a missile taking out the Nomus farthest from the town to avoid any casualties. She squinted her eyes towards the forest, watching as one tree after another fell due to the Nomus. Her eyes turned, looking down at the building where the aircrafts were being built and sent out.

"What's the progress on the aircrafts?" She asked, glancing at Midoriya where he stood farther behind. Three briefcases were stacked on top of each other, up against the edge of the pillar. In the briefcase containing the remaining vials of the drug. They were the ones that naturally had to watch over them due to the few people that would be nearby.