10 Different Perspectives - Part 1

MomoJirou from 10 Different Perspectives Throughout the Years

Ochako Uraraka | XX15 | Something Different

Ochako knew a crush when she saw one. It was a sort of thing where once you see it, it just immediately clicks in your head. Almost as if nothing monumental has to happen it just snaps within her that something has changed. Granted, this ability of hers didn't work whenever an individual may like her which definitely didn't make it an actual thing. When she talked about it with Tsuyu she simply said it was Ochako being aware of her friends and their mannerisms.

So she felt it was only natural when it hit her that both of her friends liked each other. It wasn't a matter of Kyouka liking Momo first or just one person confessing to the other and they try it out. It was when Kyouka and Momo had a moment alone in a crowded room when it clicked. She could remember it like it was yesterday.

Class 1-A was being as rowdy as ever for a Christmas celebration. People were bonding as they opened their secret santa presents, and multiple classmates who wouldn't be caught dead smiling joined in on the fun. Each person in the class was assigned one person to give a gift, as to avoid way too much money being spent and certain people feeling left out. Personally, Ochako felt happy at the arrangement since she couldn't afford all of her friends' gifts. What stood out to her though was the extra gift in Kyouka's hands, despite already giving her secret Santa his gift.

She approached her on it as she sat on the couch, currently occupied with her phone as she scrolled through social media.

"Who's that extra gift for?"

Ochako could remember the way Kyouka jumped in her seat as she was caught off guard. The way she looked at her shocked and covered her gift as if she was hiding a secret. Her voice was shaky and it took her a bit to formulate her words.

"It's for Yaomomo. I just felt like I needed to give her something for all she's done for me."

She was blushing.

"Why aren't you giving it to her?"

"I haven't found the time to. She's always talking to Iida about something or Mina drags her into a conversation."

Back then Ochako viewed this as only Kyouka having a crush.

"You need to pull her aside and talk to her. Don't wait for the perfect moment, because that moment is never coming if you'll always have an excuse."

Though it did take a lot of pestering and convincing on Ochako's end, she eventually got Kyouka to pull Momo aside.

The party was as loud as ever. Kaminari was dancing on the table as if he was drunk and Sero was actually drunk. What pulled her attention though was the way Kyouka pulled Momo aside with a tug on her sleeve. It was careful and coordinated as they slowly got closer together in a corner nearby the kitchen.