| The End |

Almost 330,000 reads!? Thank you everyone!

I can't believe this is it :,) Lemme know what you think!

•••

Posie shifted slightly, the full weight of her husband's arm that was secured across her stomach making it hard to do so. Kyros' head was resting on her chest, his little puffs of air tickled her stomach as he breathed in and out. He slept on an angle, one of his feet hanging off the side of the bed. She gave a quiet groan, a sound that was returned with a similar groan from her husband.

His eyes scrunched shut as he tightened his grip on his on her. "Five more minutes," He mumbled, still half asleep.

Figuring that her best bet was to slip out of his arms, she pushed herself up and moved to try and escape. That only made arms tighten around her and pulled her against him even more. She tried again but his grip stayed firm, making it impossible for her to escape.

She gave him a light shake.

Nothing.

She shook him harder, and it took another few minutes, but his eyes finally opened.... for a brief second, that is. "What?" He mumbled as he cuddled back against her.

"We gotta get up. It's morning and I have to set up and prep the food."

"For what?"

"For Genesis and her... friend. He's coming over for lunch today so we can get to know him, remember? He'd like to speak with you." She explained, referring to their oldest daughter.

His lavender eyes snapped open. "He? Friend?"

She rolled your eyes with a huff. "I've told you this a million times-"

"Yes, I know.... I was just hoping he'd possibly get taken out by a griffin, or a tree would fall on him, or something of the sorts would happen to him before this day."

She flicked his nose but he still didn't budge.

"Now I really don't want to get up." He sighed. "How much longer until he's coming?"

"Two more hours." she responded, sleepily.

"Perfect," he murmured, his lips smooshed against her collarbone as he swung a loose heavy leg around the back of her knees, "Ten more minutes, then."

"Babe," she scolded as she pushed on his chest, attempting to get out from his limp grip, "Kyros, come on, we gotta get up."

"We have lots of time," One eye opened to glare at her. "We can just bathe together and then-"

Her cheeks flushed as she continued to try to get out of his grip. "No. We need to get up." Several years of marriage and he still managed to make his wife blush.

She saw the sleepy cheeky look creep onto his face. She knew he was proud of himself, the cheeky bastard. Now even more determined, she continued to try to free herself from the doofus holding her captive in bed. She went back to pushing and finally managed to get herself free. As she stood up though, his arm snaked out and yanked her back into bed.

"Kyros!" She exclaimed as he pulled her against his chest once more. "Now you're just being a dick."

"You want my what-"

"Oh, stop it, will you?" Sometimes she missed the days when he didn't understand everything she said.

With a defeated sigh, he loosened his hold on her and dramatically rolled back onto his back. He peered up at her with squinted eyes, "You sure we can't stay in bed a little longer?"