Author's Note!

Hey everyone!

I know you opened this for a note on this book, but I actually wanted to announce that I have a new book out!

My new book is called "The Bucket List," and it's my favorite book I've ever wrote. It's a book about love, comedy, heartbreak, loss, mental health, and so much more! I would LOVE it if you'd go check it out! I'll drop a comment in the comments so you can click on my profile to get to the book easier.

Here's a description and a snippet!

•••

Rainn Williams doesn't know what to think when her childhood friend suddenly pops back into her life and his murderous bike kills her morbidly obese hamster.

Grayson Jones doesn't know what to think when he runs over his childhood friend's hamster and discovers Rainn is wheelchair bound.

Ever since Rainn's brother died and Grayson rose to fame, he vanished from her life, never to be seen again.... Or so she thought.

Not only did her brother leave a bucket list behind for Grayson and Rainn to complete together, but Grayson's manager came up with an idea she'd be insane not to partake in.

All she has to do is be Grayson's fake girlfriend to bring back his squeaky clean image. With a pay check she can't refuse, she can't help but take it. It's just one summer, how bad can it be?

•••

"No... This is just for my brother and your career, remember? We can't let the emotions of things...." Rainn's words died out in her mouth, realizing what she was saying.

A low, humorless chuckle rumbled in Grayson's chest and his lips curled into a forced smirk. "Right. I forgot you hated me. This.... This is just for Alex, because he would want us to hate each other." He sarcastically spat.

"Stop it."

He scoffed with a tilt of his head. "Yeah, he'd hate the idea of his best friend and sister getting along."

"You're not asking to just get along." She shot back.

His eyes snapped up to meet hers. "Right... I guess I am an idiot to ask the girl I've always admired to feel the same way about me, the same way I feel about her."

Her back hit the seat, trapped.

"And you won't admit it because you're terrified of me." He breathed, his eyes searching hers. "I could make you happy and being happy is the most terrifying thing to you now, because you know once you're happy, it can be taken from you again."

Her eyes welled with tears as she whispered, "how do you know?"

He brought a gentle hand up to cup her face. "I know because I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified too."

I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CHECKED IT OUT AND EVEN MORE IF YOU LEFT A COMMENT!!

Okay that's all. Thank you, see you in the next chapter!